Aiseee mliofuata mkawithdraw
Screenshot_20190111-171906~2.jpeg

Sent using JamiiForums mobile app

hii wiki nisipokua masikini walahi nawaambia Hakuna hela atakayonila kajibhai nakasikitika baada ya hiii wiki ni kati ya wiki ambazo nitazikumbuka sana katika maisha yangu ya kubet nimeliwa, nimeliwa,nimepuswa, nikachana mikeka, nikalose, not win + account balance 0000 lakin bado nimo tu hahahahahahahahaha
BETTING IS NOT SHOPPING

Manchester City vs Burton
The second of the first leg ties from the EFL Cup Semi-Finals is taking place tonight when Premier League title contenders Manchester City welcome League One side Burton to the Etihad Stadium for this 7:45pm kick-off. If you believe the pundits then this game is already a given!
Manchester City are the reigning Premier League and EFL Cup champions but Pep Guardiola's side have shown a few chinks in their armour over the past few weeks. The Citizens might be 2nd in the league table and have defeated league leaders Liverpool last week but they have lost 3 of their last 6 league matches.
The club has done what it's needed to do to get to this stage of the competition. Convincing wins with clean sheets against Oxford and Fulham were followed up by a 3-1 win on penalties after a 1-1 draw over 90 minutes against Leicester in the last round. This has been achieved with more or less a squad consisting of youth players and fringe players. I'd be surprised if Guardiola picked his strongest side here but that will still be a very decent starting 11.
Burton have defied the odds to reach this stage of the competition. Nigel Clough's side are treading water in League One with the team in 9th place but 10 points off the pace of the play-offs. It's not exactly a terrible situation for a club that enjoyed a rapid rise from non-league to the Championship over recent years.
In the EFL Cup, the Brewers have repeatedly beaten sides as the underdogs. Victories over Shrewsbury, Aston Villa, Burnley, Nottingham Forest, and Middlesbrough have seen them navigate their way to the last four. It just feels that over two legs this is an impossible mission.
I'm going to have to state the obvious here and back a convincing City win. If Burton were at home then I think they'd make things a little bit tricky for City but at the Etihad Stadium I can see the home side notching up a 3-0 victory to put one foot in the final. Not too much value here so might have to take a bit of a risk by backing a big score. Hopefully, Burton's resolve will keep the score lower than a disaster.
Burton +4 @ 1.95 with Ladbrokes
Anytime Scorer: Riyad Mahrez @ 2.18 with 888Sport
ist pick ilikuwa kweli disaster,2nd pick-win

kesho
Cardiff vs Huddersfield
It's one of the biggest games in Cardiff's season coming up this weekend when we face Huddersfield at the Cardiff City Stadium in this 3pm kick-off on Saturday. Is it a must-win game for both teams? Not quite. It will certainly have a huge impact on their season whatever the result.
Cardiff have got a very strong home record but recent defeats to Manchester United and Tottenham have tempered things slightly. Just 1 goal in their last 3 league games is also an issue for the Bluebirds who still sit just outside the relegation zone in 17th place on 18 points. It's 2 points above Southampton in 18th place so the bums are getting twitchy.
Huddersfield are quite frankly having a season to forget. David Wagner's side are rock bottom of the league table with just 10 points. The Terriers are 8 points adrift of safety and relegation back to the Championship is looking more and more likely with every passing game. Defeat here would put another nail in their coffin with the club now having suffered 9 defeats in a row in all competitions. The last win coming in a 2-0 win away to Wolves back on 25th November, 2018.
The situation is still the same with Cardiff fans. We're taking each game as it comes. The Tottenham result was disappointing but not entirely surprising. We've only lost 1 of our last 3 league games and there's more quiet optimism than ever that we can actually survive this season. We're expecting a full house for this game so the atmosphere should be rocking.
I'm not naive enough to think this is a given. I'm sure Huddersfield thought we were a given when we played them earlier in the season at their place and drew 0-0. I just feel given our performances at home against the teams around us and just above us we should really be looking to win this. It won't be a convincing win but I think we should have enough to sneak the win. @Kenton Schweppes might offer a different view. I wouldn't be shocked if Huddersfield snatched a draw but I'd be very gutted if we didn't get something from this game.
Cardiff to Win @ 2.30 with Betfair
Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.65 with Blacktype

West Brom vs Norwich
The Championship offers up one of the games of the Football League schedule this weekend when promotion rivals West Brom and Norwich go head-to-head in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday at the Hawthorns with both teams hoping to give their automatic promotion hopes a boost with a win.
West Brom sit 4th in the league table just 3 points off the automatic promotion pace. Darren Moore continues to do a brilliant job in charge at the club having been nominated for manager of the month in 4 of the 6 months he was eligible since taking over the managerial position. The club might have lost their most recent league games away to Blackburn but before that they had won 6 and drawn 3 of their previous 9 league games.
Norwich are the club the Baggies are aiming to catch. Their opponents on Saturday are 2nd in the table and firmly putting the pressure on league leaders Leeds. The only problem is that Daniel Farke's side haven't won in three league games. This is the beauty of statistics because it could also be claimed that the Canaries have only lost 1 of their last 14 league games. Their ability to turn matches they looked like drawing into victories has been key.
For me, the value here is on a home win. West Brom are unbeaten in their last 6 home league games. Moore's side also the 2nd best home record in the Championship behind league leaders Leeds. Norwich possess the best away record but have still only won less than 50% of their league games on the road.
Interestingly, the Baggies are on their longest run of scoring in consecutive league games at home. That run is now up to 22 matches. This is the best streak since 1993 when they managed to reach 25 consecutive home league games scoring. This could be a superb game to watch. I'm predicting a 2-1 or 3-2 home win.
West Brom to Win @ 2.25 with Bet365
Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.69 with RedZone

Bury vs MK Dons
It's a top-of-the-table clash in League Two this weekend when 3rd placed Bury welcome 2nd placed MK Dons to Gigg Lane for this Saturday afternoon 3pm kick-off. It could have a big say on the promotion aspirations of these two clubs but with the home team possessing such a strong record it seems like a decent bet to back the home win.
Bury are flying under Ryan Lowe this season. The club are in 3rd place but the teams around them have games in hand. Automatic promotion is surely the aim but they'll need to keep winning if they are to remain in the top three come the end of the season. That means winning crucial games like this against the teams around them.
MK Dons are sat one place above Bury in the table and also have two games in hand on the Shakers. However, this game stands out as a weakness for them because their away form has been bang average this season. Can I see them coming to Gigg Lane in a game of this magnitude and taking all three points?
Not only is the home form of Bury making them appear to be decent value but the recent form of both teams is favouring the home side. Bury are unbeaten in their last three league games including earning back-to-back victories in their last two league games. On the contrary, MK Dons have only managed 1 win in their last 4 league games.
Bury Draw No Bet @ 1.83 with MarathonBet
BTTS @ 1.80 with RedZone

hii wiki nisipokua masikini walahi nawaambia Hakuna hela atakayonila kajibhai nakasikitika baada ya hiii wiki ni kati ya wiki ambazo nitazikumbuka sana katika maisha yangu ya kubet nimeliwa, nimeliwa,nimepuswa, nikachana mikeka, nikalose, not win + account balance 0000 lakin bado nimo tu hahahahahahahahaha
Utadumu mkuu katika hiki chombo chetu cha betting

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Pesa zikiisha unaacha automatic

Sent using JamiiForums mobile app
mkuu utafilisika at infinity lakini uwez kosa hela ya kubett...betting ikishaingia in blood unaweza ata kuassume am playing for fun kama kuacha mm mkuu ningekuwa wa kwanza.nilikuwa katka mazingira fulani hiv yalinifanya kutotumia simu kwa miez kadhaa nilivyokuwa huru nikaback again kwenye game.#aluta_continua tutajua tu mwisho utakuaje.

mkuu utafilisika at infinity lakini uwez kosa hela ya kubett...betting ikishaingia in blood unaweza ata kuassume am playing for fun kama kuacha mm mkuu ningekuwa wa kwanza.nilikuwa katka mazingira fulani hiv yalinifanya kutotumia simu kwa miez kadhaa nilivyokuwa huru nikaback again kwenye game.#aluta_continua tutajua tu mwisho utakuaje.

kuacha kubet mm mpaka makampuni ya betting yafe na ya kifa naanzisha yangu maana hiyo kuacha betting mm labda nife xo. #no betting no life#