uploadfromtaptalk1376764309594.jpg
e3abu5ep.jpg

ybupy6e9.jpg

Lakini huyo Dawood anaeleweka tangu zamani yupo kwenye pay roll, chacha Wacha kuzuga hapa. Bora niangalie Tennis chacha Rafa oops the king of Clay karibu anaingia ulingoni, ngoja huyo Del Potro aondoke..

BTW mwangalie refa wenu mliyempa mafungu achefue hali ya hewa Emirates.

Ongeza dau tuwauzie Rooney hana namba na nyie sio wapinzani wetu

Ni vizuri huu Moyes amekuja na ile ile system ya babu na bado inafanya kazi vizuri kabisaaa,na ndio inavyotakiwa hivyo...

Good start!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using JamiiForums

mech ynyw ya swansea lkn mnavyjsfu na kujpongez weee,.msubirn mourinho.!! npo kwny maombolez ya sk 3 kwajl ya arsnal

16-9

Wayne Rooney: Impressed after stepping off the bench at Swansea

Sky Bet
[h=4]Loading Market ...[/h]
[h=4]Football Betting[/h][h=4]Claim your free bet now![/h]

Wayne Rooney is looking to 'kick on' and build his match fitness and sharpness after returning to the Manchester United side.
On the back of a pre-season dominated by speculation regarding his future and hampered by a series of niggling knocks, Rooney was back in club action on Saturday as United started the defence of their Premier League crown with a 4-1 victory at Swansea City.
He was handed a 28-minute run-out off the bench by David Moyes, allowing him to build on the important minutes he got under his belt during England's international friendly date with Scotland in midweek.
"It was great to have the minutes and now I'm looking forward to hopefully getting a few games."
Wayne Rooney

Rooney admits he is still some way short of being '100 per cent', and speculation surrounding a switch elsewhere refuses to go away, but he is delighted to be back out on the field - with two assists at the Liberty Stadium suggesting he is ready to hit the ground running.
"I needed the game because of the couple of injuries I have suffered in pre-season," he said.
"Hopefully, I can kick on from that. I was okay although I had a few painkillers in the shoulder injury.
165012893_2613942825001_video-still-for-video-2613897198001.jpg
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.901961)]​

Dave Jones and Jamie Redknapp discuss Robin van Persie¿s brilliant double-strike and overall performance in Saturday Night Football.

"It was great to have the minutes and now I'm looking forward to hopefully getting a few games.
"You always look forward to a good pre-season. It's important you do that. Unfortunately, I got the injury to my hamstring and then to my shoulder.
"It's been disappointing but you have got to deal with it. I have been working hard on the training ground trying to get myself fit.
"I'm not 100 per cent. It's only my first competitive game."

[/COLOR]

mech ynyw ya swansea lkn mnavyjsfu na kujpongez weee,.msubirn mourinho.!! npo kwny maombolez ya sk 3 kwajl ya arsnal

remember....swansea 3-arsenal 2.....arsenal 0-swansea 2......swansea 1-chelsea 1....swansea 0-man city 0...swansea 1-0 liverpool....swansea 1-man utd 1.....hesabu point walizochukua kwa top 4 last season then utajua kwanini inabidi ujisifu ukiwafunga.

MAN UNITED

Rahaaaa sana
yaani wale wenye wivu sasa kazi kwao
Emirete majanga
mbona majanga x3

Lakini huyo Dawood anaeleweka tangu zamani yupo kwenye pay roll, chacha
Wacha kuzuga hapa. Bora niangalie Tennis chacha Rafa oops the king of Clay karibu anaingia ulingoni, ngoja huyo Del Potro aondoke..

BTW mwangalie refa wenu mliyempa mafungu achafue hali ya hewa Emirates.

Hujaacha tu bwana kaka kulialia?

Punguza msongo na hii foto ya legends wa Man United.

Attachments

• f0d3ee49fde156b2bbfe665928af170c.jpg
    f0d3ee49fde156b2bbfe665928af170c.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 90

Utakufa kwa presha kijana. Kwani Mourinho ni nani wa dunia hii? Tulimchakaza 2008 makombe yote mawili, la Ligi na UEFA Champions akiwa na timu hii hii aliyo nayo sasa. He knows the Red Devils
CC, Belo, Wacha1, Ngongo, Manda, TCleverly

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom