mzee wa statistics bana....

Mshamaliza kuwanga kwa kisingizio cha kutoa pole?
Maana wenye msiba tushamaliza kuomboleza sasa tunataka kuendelea na maisha ya kila siku.

...hapa mpaka arobaini iishe, na tumsomee khitima marehemu ndio tunaondoa matanga...

Kuanzia saa nne asubuhi British Standard Time kutakuwa na Trophy Parade, MUTV watakuwa wanaonyesha live both kwenye tv na online kupitia kwenye hii address Manchester United Official Web Site - MUTV sina uhakika kama inabidi usign up ili kuweza kuona streams au la.

Picha kutoka mitaa ya Greater Manchester.
w9uosn.jpg

....funeral procession hiyo bana, he he he!

Huyo Pogba nasikia mashine kweli ingawa bado sijabaatika kumuona
Nimejaribu kutafuta video zake, nimepata hii ... Hawa madogo mechi zao zinaonyeshwa MUTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
messiCLfinal.jpg

Messi the man of the moment ...... khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeee
Manure fans walikuwa wanamuota huyu kijana

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
messiCLfinal.jpg

Messi the man of the moment ...... khe khe khe kheeeeeeeeeeee

Manure fans walikuwa wanamuota huyu kijana

....haha ha, Messi na 'cheeky' smile yake, ....smiling assassin btwn 10 & 11 (wazee wa maskendeli)!

Scholes retires from football

MANCHESTER UNITED legend Paul Scholes has retired from football.

The midfielder, 36, decided to hang up his boots after growing increasingly dissatisfied with his bit-part role.
Scholes - who scored 150 goals in 675 appearances - will take up a coaching role at United next season.
He said: "This was not a decision I have taken lightly but I feel now is the right time for me to stop playing.
"I can honestly say that playing football is all I have ever wanted to do and to have had such a long and successful career at Manchester United has been a real honour.
"To have been part of the team that helped the Club reach that 19th title is a great privilege.
"I would like to thank the fans for their tremendous support throughout my career. I would also like to thank all the coaches and players that I have worked with over the years.
"But most of all I would like to thank Alex Ferguson for being such a great manager.
"From the day I joined the club his door has always been open and I know this team will go on to win many more trophies under his leadership."
The Red Devils have also announced Scholes will have a testimonial match at Old Trafford in August.

Fergie leads Scholes tributes

ALEX FERGUSON today led the tributes to retiring Manchester United star Paul Scholes.

United boss Ferguson praised the ex-England star, who has spent all his 17-year career at Old Trafford.
The Scot said: "What more can I say about Paul Scholes that I haven't said before. We are going to miss a truly unbelievable player.
"Paul has always been fully committed to this club and I am delighted he will be joining the coaching staff from next season.
"Paul has always been inspirational to players of all ages and we know that will continue in his new role."
Scholes' former United and England team-mate Gary Neville used Twitter to hail the 36-year-old.
He said: "Paul Scholes - The best! Great player, person, friend!"
Current United star Rio Ferdinand added: "Paul Scholes aka Sat Nav went from a scoring midfielder to a dictator of the game (changed his game while still at top of the game). Genius.
"Going to miss training with him and his cold cutting and dry comments on the bike while warming up next to me on anyone who deserves it!"
Three Lions starlet Jack Wilshere also gave his thoughts on Scholes' retirement.
He tweeted: "Sad to hear Paul Scholes is retiring, what a player!
"Top class and a great role model for any young English midfield player!"

David villa is a good player , i also liked his goal because no goalkeeper could reach that ball. I admired the catalans for the second defeat since 2009 although i am a man utd fan..

Word is zidane na iniesta watacheza kwenye testimonial match ya Scholesy, mechi imepangwa kufanyika august.

Baadhi ya quotes kuhusiana na Paul Scholes kutoka kwa makocha na wachezaji mbali mbali.
Tahadhari post ni ndefu.

Micah Richards : “He’s always in the right position, always seems to be at the end of the box when the ball drops in. The complete midfielder – when he’s fit, he’s the best. Some go missing but he’s in the right place at the right time. He’s my favourite player of all-time, unbelievable. If you give him a chance it’s a goal, isn’t it?”

Glenn Hoddle : “There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere else in the world.”

Terry Venables : “He’s the best one- or two-touch passer in the country. He sees the game unlike any other player.”

Alan Shearer : “If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.”

Eidur Gudjohnsen : “I’m more an admirer of Paul Scholes than I am of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but he has 10 other great players around him every week…Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I’ve ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him.”

Edgar Davids : “”Every one of us (midfielders) is just trying to become as good as him. Everyone can learn from Paul Scholes.”

Edgar Davids : “I’m not the best, Paul Scholes is.”

Tony Adams : “I really rate Paul Scholes, because he hasn’t got the high profile of many of the Manchester United players, he doesn’t get too much attention, but he is one very good player. He is an intelligent player, he works hard and he scores some great goals. He is not flamboyant and is a quiet lad off the pitch but he is a tremendous asset to Manchester United and to England. He has already got my vote as player of the year.”

Cesc Fabregas : “He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.”

Patrick Vieira : “The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes.”

Thierry Henry : “I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ’stars’.”

Zinedine Zidane : “My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder.”

Zinedine Zidane : “Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation.”

Sam Allardyce : “There is not a better midfield player in the world.”

Kevin Keegan : “What United have got that Chelsea haven’t is Paul Scholes. I think he is different to anything else in English football.”

Marcello Lippi : “Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team – that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. Scholes is a player I have always liked, because he combines great talent and technical ability with mobility, determination and a superb shot. He is an all-round midfielder who possesses character and quality in abundance. In my opinion, he’s been one of the most important players for United under Sir Alex.”

Ray Wilkins : “I’m saddened because I think we as spectators, not only in this country but right through out Europe and the rest of the World, will be missing one hell of a footballer.”

Gordon Strachan : “Paul Scholes has been the best England midfield player for 30-odd years. You’d probably have to go back to Bobby Charlton to find someone who could do as much as Scholes. When the ball arrives at his feet he could tell you where every player on that pitch is at that moment. His awareness is superb.”

Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who’s the best english player : “Paul Scholes.”

Peter Schmeichel : “People say he is a great player, but you have to define what a great player is, For me, it is a player who has a bottom level that means his worst performance is not noticed.If he is having a bad game, a team-mate might feel Paul Scholes is not quite on his game, but a spectator wouldn’t notice. Scholes, of all the players I have played with, has the highest bottom level. His reading of the game is unsurpassed.He has an eye for a pass, for what the play or the game needs at that precise moment, that I have never seen anyone else have. He controls and distributes the play and the game better than anyone I have ever seen.”

Peter Schmeichel : “Still the best player in that United midfield.”

Laurent Blanc : “Scholes is the best English player. Intelligence, technique, strength… all the attributes are there. At Manchester United I saw what he could do on the training field. Phew!”

Michael Carrick : “Paul Scholes is just fantastic. When you play alongside him, you realise what a special talent he is.”

Michael Carrick : “He is a legend and he’s going to be remembered for a long time. Just to play alongside him and learn from him has been an absolute pleasure. I think he is a footballer’s footballer; he has been at this level for so long. As long as he is part of us we always feel we have a chance. We appreciate the way he goes about his business. I have never met a character like Scholesy; certainly not someone who is that good.”

Park Ji Sung when asked by the club’s official home page which United player he would like to see in the red shirt of the Taeguk Warriors : “It has to be Paul Scholes.”

David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent : “He’s always one of those people others talk about. Even playing at Real Madrid, the players always say to me ‘what’s he like’? They respect him as a footballer, and to have that respect from some of those players is great.”

Brian Kidd : “Paul Scholes had the best football brain I’d ever seen in a kid. Let’s face it. Paul Scholes is in a class of its own.”

Rio Ferdinand : “I can honestly say Paul is the best player in the England squad. For me he is the complete player.”

Rio Ferdinand : “For me, it’s Paul Scholes. He’ll do ridiculous things in training like say, “You see that tree over there?” – it’ll be 40 yards away – “I’m going to hit it”. And he’ll do it. Everyone at the club considers him the best.”

Phil Neville : “Paul, for me, is the best player in the England team. It worries teams. Speak to any other international team and they will single Paul out as England’s key player. For me, he doesn’t get the full credit that he deserves. He is a world-class player and deserves to be up there with the likes of Zidane and Figo.”

Gary Neville : “I wouldn’t swap Paul Scholes for anybody. He is quite simply the most complete footballer I have ever played with. He is the best.”

Gary Neville : “Paul Scholes is the best player I’ve ever played with. There’s talent in every part of his game.”

Steve Bruce : “He’s the best player in Britain in my opinion and he has to get himself fit just before we are due to play at Old Trafford. I cannot pay Paul a bigger compliment than to say that he’s the most complete footballer in the country. The best bar none.”

Roy Keane : “An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being.”

George Best : “To be honest I think England have lost their best player. Certainly he’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time.”

Sir Bobby Charlton : “I am sorry for England because they don’t have any player like him. You can talk about others but there is no one else like him. He is the best technical player England has without any question. He could have had a lot more caps if he had carried on. And if I was the manager he would have ended up with more than I did – easy”

Sir Bobby Charlton : “He’s always so in control and pinpoint accurate with his passing – a beautiful player to watch.”

Sir Bobby Charlton : “Paul Scholes is my favourite player. He epitomises the spirit of Manchester United and everything that is good about football.”

Sir Alex Ferguson : “Very few players can do that, but Scholes is one of them – and I knew he was one of them. That’s why, without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He’s got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him.”

Sir Alex Ferguson : “He has an awareness of what’s happening around him on the edge of the box which is better than most players. As a kid he always had a knack of arriving in the penalty area just at the right time, but he’s proving just as effective from outside the box because he’s using his experience in the right way. It doesn’t matter who I am thinking about bringing into my midfield, Paul Scholes will be included, as he would in any side in the world.”

Sir Alex Ferguson : Sir Alex Ferguson gave evidence in court on behalf of one of his former trainees and listened to the prosecution barrister’s list of United’s top players.

“You’ve missed Paul Scholes – and he’s my best player,” Ferguson chided her.

Huyo Pogba nasikia mashine kweli ingawa bado sijabaatika kumuona

Nimejaribu kutafuta video zake, nimepata hii ... Hawa madogo mechi zao zinaonyeshwa MUTV.

Nimejaribu kumfuatilia Pogba kwa muda toka amesajiliwa ni dogo mzuri sana ana kasi nzuri, Uwezo wa kumiliki mpira na ana uwezo wa kupiga mashuti akiwa mbali. Kwa msimu huu ameweza kufunga magoli mengi mazuri na ya ajabu

Last edited by a moderator:
79F5A417B8164790B97B03B5E6CE4F78.ashx
DBD69D86BE1C4C79A3F1A9BFF4634BC9.ashx

Wayne Rooney admits he will miss playing alongside Paul Scholes.
The midfielder has decided to hang up his boots and is rightly being lauded as one of the best footballers of his generation.
Rooney will have learned plenty from the 36-year-old and it's encouraging that Scholes is staying at Old Trafford in a coaching capacity to help pass on his experience to the promising midfielders coming through the ranks.

"He'll be missed greatly," said Rooney. "I just heard the news this morning. We knew he'd make a decision but didn't think it would be this quick. We're all sad to see him stop playing. He's been great for United and England and he'll be missed by all of us.
"He hasn't started that many games of late and I'm sure that's come into his head and he's made his decision.
"But he'll be a big miss for us. He's the best I've played with and against. He's only small but it's so difficult to get the ball off him. Every United fan will miss him."
Wayne was speaking to Talksport.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "What more can I say about Paul Scholes that I haven't said before. We are going to miss a truly unbelievable player. Paul has always been fully committed to this club and I am delighted he will be joining the coaching staff from next season. Paul has always been inspirational to players of all ages and we know that will continue in his new role."

mzee wa statistics bana....

...hapa mpaka arobaini iishe, na tumsomee khitima marehemu ndio tunaondoa matanga...

....funeral procession hiyo bana, he he he!
Msiba wa kisasa huu, mkishazika kila mtu na hamsini zake au mheshimiwa umekuja na ndizi na ndimu unasubiria wali?

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
Mwacheni akapumzike - game ya Juzi imemdhihirishia kwamba umri umesonga bora awaachie vijana - amebakia babu mmoja aka giggs hatujui atafika miaka mingapi.

Barca ilikuwa wamtegue kiuno kaona bora kumwaga manyanga, alisikika akimwambie fagason "vijana wa siku hizi aka kina Messi wanaweza kukuvuja mgongo kama si kiuno naomba nipumzike manager wangu" Faggie akakubali kamwambia "nilikuona juzi hali ilikuwa mbaya sawa utakuwa na mimi benchi la ufundi msimu ujao", naye akajibu asante kocha wangu- maana hali juzi ilikuwa tete. :biggrin1:

Mwacheni akapumzike - game ya Juzi imemdhihirishia kwamba umri umesonga bora awaachie vijana - amebakia babu mmoja aka giggs hatujui atafika miaka mingapi.

Barca ilikuwa wamtegue kiuno kaona bora kumwaga manyanga, alisikika akimwambie fagason "vijana wa siku hizi aka kina Messi wanaweza kukuvuja mgongo kama si kiuno naomba nipumzike manager wangu" Faggie akakubali kamwambia "nilikuona juzi hali ilikuwa mbaya sawa utakuwa na mimi benchi la ufundi msimu ujao", naye akajibu asante kocha wangu- maana hali juzi ilikuwa tete. :biggrin1:
Paul Scholes aliamua kustaafu kabla ya mechi dhidi ya Blackpool, lakini SAF akamwambia asitangaze mpaka baada ya mechi ya jumamosi.

<H1 class=medium>Highs and lows of United legend </H1>

PAUL SCHOLES today announced his retirement from football.

SunSport looks back on the key dates throughout the Manchester United midfielder's glittering career.
1974: Born Salford, November 16.
1991: Signs for Manchester United as a trainee.
1992: Helps United win FA Youth Cup.
1993: Signs professional forms with United.
1994-95: Makes Premier League debut on September 24 against Ipswich. Scores five goals in 17 league appearances during season.
1995-96: Scores 10 goals in 26 league appearances as the Red Devils win the Premier League and FA Cup double.
1996-97: Hits three goals in 24 league appearances as United retain the Premier League title.
1997: May 9 - Called into the England squad by Glenn Hoddle despite only being a reserve for United.
May 24 - Makes his international debut as a substitute against South Africa at Old Trafford.
June 4 - Plays for England in Le Tournoi, scoring on his first start against Italy.
September 10 - Scores opening goal in World Cup qualifier as England trounce Moldova 4-0.
1997-98:Makes 31 league appearances for United, scoring eight goals, as they finish runners-up to Arsenal.
1998: May - Selected for England's World Cup squad.
June - Scores second goal as England win opening match of finals 2-0 versus Tunisia.
1999: March - Scores hat-trick in 3-1 win against Poland in Euro 2000 qualifier at Wembley.
May - United complete a historic treble of European Cup, Premier League and FA Cup but Scholes misses the European Cup final triumph over Bayern Munich through suspension.
June - Sent off in 0-0 draw against Sweden in Euro 2000 qualifier at Wembley.
November - Scores twice for England in 2-0 win over Scotland in Euro 2000 play-off first leg at Hampden Park.
2000: January - Misses World Club Championship for Manchester United after undergoing hernia operation.
June - Scores England's opening goal after just three minutes in the 3-2 defeat to Portugal in Euro 2000.
December - Criticises the appointment of Sven-Goran Eriksson as England coach, saying: "It's the England team and I'd like to see them with an English manager."
2001: June - Nets the opener in the crucial 2-0 win over Greece in England's World Cup qualifier in Athens.
July - Agrees new six-year deal at Old Trafford, joining several others at United in committing long-term to the club.
2001-02: Ends the domestic season with eight goals in 35 league appearances and is part of England's World Cup squad which reaches the quarter-finals.
2002-03: Scores a best-ever 14 league goals as United win their eighth Premier League title, including a hat-trick in a 6-2 win at Newcastle. Adds six goals in other competitions to finish the season with 20.
2004: February 14 - Makes his 400th appearance for United in an FA Cup fifth-round derby clash with Manchester City, scoring the first goal in a 4-2 win.
February 20 - Charged with violent conduct towards an opponent, Middlesbrough's Doriva, by the FA after an incident missed by referee Paul Durkin.
April 3 - Books United's place in the FA Cup final with the only goal in semi-final win over Arsenal at Villa Park.
April 19 - Banned for three matches with immediate effect by the Football Association for charge of violent conduct in relation to Doriva incident.

p-e4m3Yko6bFYVc.gif
fp.gif

q.gif
June - Plays in all four of England's games in Euro 2004, scoring his first international goal for three years in the 4-2 win over Croatia.
August 3 - Makes shock announcement he is retiring from international football.
2005: May 21 - Misses a penalty in the FA Cup final shoot-out as rivals Arsenal triumph in Cardiff following a goalless draw.
August 12 - Signs a new four-year deal with Manchester United to keep him at Old Trafford until 2009.
2006:January 24 - Ruled out for three months with an eye condition. But is out for even longer and does not play again until final game of the season.
October 22 - Makes 500th appearance for United against Liverpool at Old Trafford, scoring the first goal in a 2-0 victory.
2007: May - Helps United win ninth Premier League title.
October 29 - Ruled out for three months with knee ligament injury.
2008:April 29 - Scores winner in Champions League semi-final second leg against Barcelona to secure 1-0 aggregate triumph.
May 21 - Helps United win Champions League in Moscow, beating Chelsea 6-5 on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
2009: March 1 - Part of United side that beats Tottenham on penalties in Carling Cup final.
May - United regain Premier League title but go down 2-0 to Barcelona in Champions League final in Rome.
2010: February 28 - Helps United retain Carling Cup with 2-1 win over Aston Villa.
April 16 - Signs new one-year contract.
May - Helps United retain Premier League title. Rejects approach from England manager Fabio Capello to return to international football ahead of World Cup.
2011: April 16 - Sent off as United lose 1-0 to Manchester City in FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.
May 14 - Helps United win record 19th English league title.
May 28 - Part of the United side beaten 3-1 by Barcelona in Champions League final at Wembley.
May 31 - Reveals he is retiring from football to persue a career in coaching.

Back
Top Bottom