Kwann msifocus ucl kuliko kuendelea kuota kuwa lecister atamfunga city, au kina mane, firimino na salah wataingia kufunga???

Kama mngekuwa na game na city hapo sawa ila kwa kumtegeme jirani yako akupe ubigwa sahau

This life is 100percent your resiponsibility, hakuna mtu atakaye kuja kukusaidia so

Ni vema mkafocus ucl kuliko epl tuu

√ PSG ameshachukua Ligi ya Farmers

√ Juventus ameshachukua Ligi ya Farmers

√ Barcelona ameshachukua La Liga

• Germany Farmers??

• EPL ?

Ha ha ha
Jamaa wa jukwaa la Barca nusura wanitoe macho niliwaeleza ukweli kuwa EPL ni the most exciting league in the world which makes it the most watched
La Liga than the Madrid derby, El Classico na Barca vs Atleti haina mvuto
Stats zinaonyesha even The Championship ya akina Leeds huko ina most viewers than La Liga

Emotions man, sometimes we get carried away.
Ila so far I have already conceded defeat.
My alive hope is UEFA.

You are right! No one to blame but ourselves

We created this hostile environment by our own hands

We cried a lot that Klopp is going to kill our hope, but some fools came and told us Football have 3 results (Win, lose or Draw) something that will never flow inside the blood of Trophy hunters like PEP.

The real fighter knows only one result. i.e. WIN.

We had advantage of 7 points leading the race but we bottled it.

Now we are crying like little baby for relegators to beat City while ourselves failed to beat City. Ridiculous

Let's pull up ourselves and prepare for next season.

THIS SEASON IS OVER

Hope Klopp learned something from his pride that EPL is not about to prove someone wrong but to play every game as Final.

It is embarrassing to win EPL while we failed to beat Injured Manure and Struggling Everton at that time.

See you next season bro

You are right! No one to blame but ourselves

We created this hostile environment by our own hands

We cried a lot that Klopp is going to kill our hope, but some fools came and told us Football have 3 results (Win, lose or Draw) something that will never flow inside the blood of Trophy hunters like PEP.

The real fighter knows only one result. i.e. WIN.

We had advantage of 7 points leading the race but we bottled it.

Now we are crying like little baby for relegators to beat City while ourselves failed to beat City. Ridiculous

Let's pull up ourselves and prepare for next season.

THIS SEASON IS OVER

Hope Klopp learned something from his pride that EPL is not about to prove someone wrong but to play every game as Final.

It is embarrassing to win EPL while we failed to beat Injured Manure and Struggling Everton at that time.

See you next season bro

Let's hope that Klopp has learned the lesson.

Thank you.

With all what we went through, it was one good ride.

Back to Jan - Feb some Fans quoted me "You Want to Every Game" Coz they believe it is not Necessary to Win every game.
Other said "Every Team Will drop a Points"

But same people who criticized me for wanting to win every game now they are crying to win all our remaining games (Why they want to win every game right now, and not that period?).

At that time (Wakati tunatoa draw za Kijinga) they believed its not Necessary to win every game (Against Leicester and West Ham), But now why they are crying for Relegators to do us a favour by beating undisputed Winner?

Natabiri gemu ya leo Man City ana draw na Burnley afu apa ndo Liverpool anapata gap la kumuacha vizuri huyu Mbweha, bado next week ana game ya Leicester City ambaye leo kamnyoosha nyumbu Arsenal tatu bila, kumbuka Brendan Rogers nae ana damu ya Liverpool so hatamuacha kapa Man City.
Hata kwenye mechi ya Man City na Msn U kulikuwa na tumaini kama hili. Ila City walivuka kiunzi. Muhimu ni kusubiri dk 90.

Mechi ya mwisho brighton watakuwa tayari wapo safe ....so hawatokaza..Ingekuwa at least mechi hiyo wanapigania kubaki wangeweza fanya kitu.But cardif will be relegated next match against united..from there brighton are just going to enjoy their last game against city..

Ashley Barnes: "Jurgen Klopp has even sent a sly text to say if I score he might sign me for next season."

Even Klopp needs a favour from Ashley Barnes.

He bottled it himself for the sake of proving wrong Liverpool's Fans and now wants a favour from Burnley striker? Pathetic

Ndy yale tulisema juzi kuwa Van Dijk anastahili kubeba hii award. Ni haki bila shaka kuwa awarded
20190428_233939_rmscr-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom