Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Partnership maana yake ni kuuzwa au? Au ni english gani hua inafanya ugali ukakaa juu ya meza ?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Partnership gani hio kampuni moja inapewa EXCLUSIVE rights ya development ya bandari na transport corridor. Meaning TPA itakua imepokonywa mamlaka, who will audit DP?? Hii ni Ujuma kwa raia

GoK is a shareholder at KQ, they earn a lot of money from them. Paying back meagre loan isn't something to complain. But Tanzania buying planes worth billions of dollars for Actl from internal taxes then it flops is a catastrophic mismanagement of taxes
Hahahaha, one of the biggest reason why KQ makes loses over decade now, is because of payment for rent to those owner of the planes it ranted. Tanzania we have financial muscle, why should buy on loan, remember the money required to buy a plane is about $150M, this amount is too little for a strong economy like Tanzania to ask for loan, if we have paid $3B by cash for Julius Nyerere hydroelectricity dam, it is big shame to buy planes on loan

Sent from my itel L5007 using JamiiForums mobile app

Partnership gani hio kampuni moja inapewa EXCLUSIVE rights ya development ya bandari na transport corridor. Meaning TPA itakua imepokonywa mamlaka, who will audit DP?? Hii ni Ujuma kwa raia
So tuseme bandari imeuzwa sawa au??🤣🤣

Hvi ww mkataba unaujua vzr ??😅😅😅

Mkataba gani ulisainiwa 2022 october alaf unazungumziwa 2023 july alaf hao waliosaini mkataba hatujawaona hapa bandarini?? Au ww hujui kutofautosha kati ya MOU na mkataba official??

Na nani alikwambia mkataba umeshasainiwa ??😅😅😅😅 au wivu wenu ni kwann DP world kachagua dar over mombasa ??😅😅

What is wrong with that?, Almost 80% of your fertile land was sold to white settlers as the result Kenyans are dying of hunger everyday, why don't you fight for your land?, No Tanzanian will die of hunger just because bandari imeuzwa, wewe inakuuma nini?

🤣🤣🤣 piganeni vzr mpaka ugali ukae juu ya meza na nyie wakenya wanafki wahumu muende kuandamana kondoo nyinyi

Kisumu's Makasembo housing complex taking shape. 7 units ten floors each
1689075379326.jpg
3811033.jpg
122351871.jpg
1248413750.jpg

using JamiiForums mobile app

Nikajua katokea kenya kumbe rwanda🤣🤣

And next month, Kenya 🇰🇪 will be streaming live on Hungary and world televisions as our men and women scoop gold medals at the world Athletics Championships in Budapest …. I predict Kenya to win the overall world title or finish second….. not lower than that…. Mark this post and shame me…I can already predict Gold medals in both men and women 800m, women’s 1500m, 5000m and steeplechase….. our women will definitely this time outshine men… guaranteed…. Kenya 🇰🇪 team has 77 members….. I checked it … Tanzania 🇹🇿 has 3 total members for the trip …🤣🤣🤣

What is wrong with that?, Almost 80% of your fertile land was sold to white settlers as the result Kenyans are dying of hunger everyday, why don't you fight for your land?, No Tanzanian will die of hunger just because bandari imeuzwa, wewe inakuuma nini?

That’s why no learned serious people take Bongolalas seriously…. You argue with your asses….this a good example…. Any point you were trying to make was made irrelevant by your stupid nonsensical 80% of our arable land is owned by settlers…where did you get those statistics?.. did you read that from Mangufuli’s diary of the fools?…🤣🤣🤣

That’s why no learned serious people take Bongolalas seriously…. You argue with your asses….this a good example…. Any point you were trying to make was made irrelevant by your stupid nonsensical 80% of our arable land is owned by settlers…where did you get those statistics?.. did you read that from Mangufuli’s diary of the fools?…
You are among the few stupid Kenyans who are very illiterate, you don't even know your country very well, go and read "Ndungu's committee report" on Kenya land ownership injustice before you open your mouth.

This one I will admit…. Thank You Tanganyika… you did the right thing…View attachment 2692034
Hivi Kenya Hakuna wazee wenye hekima na busara wa kuweza kuwakalisha chini Raila na Rutto?

Hivi Kenya Hakuna akina mama waombolezaji, mbona mambo mnayaacha yaende namna hii.?

Msipoziba ufa wakati wa amani;mtajenga ukuta huku mkiomboleza.

Ni ushauri tu wa mtu mjinga.

Is this real?… as a man of Kikuyu heritage who’s grandparents were members of the Mau Mau Freedom movement… I denounce this as primitive and can’t be allowed to happen under any circumstances…..and overall majority of Kikuyus and fellow Kenyans agree with me…to hell with Mungiki…

And next month, Kenya will be streaming live on Hungary and world televisions as our men and women scoop gold medals at the world Athletics Championships in Budapest …. I predict Kenya to win the overall world title or finish second….. not lower than that…. Mark this post and shame me…I can already predict Gold medals in both men and women 800m, women’s 1500m, 5000m and steeplechase….. our women will definitely this time outshine men… guaranteed…. Kenya team has 77 members….. I checked it … Tanzania has 3 total members for the trip …
While you are fellow Kenyans are going to be killed in hundreds starting from tomorrow just because they do practice their constituational wright, but you are here talking about marathon runners, are you Ok mentally?

Hivi Kenya Hakuna wazee wenye hekima na busara wa kuweza kuwakalisha chini Raila na Rutto?

Hivi Kenya Hakuna akina mama waombolezaji, mbona mambo mnayaacha yaende namna hii.?

Msipoziba ufa wakati wa amani;mtajenga ukuta huku mkiomboleza.

Ni ushauri tu wa mtu mjinga.
Dhambi ya ubaguzi na ukabila haimaliziki, ni Kama kula nyama ya mtu, lazima itaendelea.

Back
Top Bottom