Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

So when you build a smelter you build for every metal element?
Kwanza nataka ukubali kwamba you erred by saying that metal extraction ni soma la physics.

Ukishakubali hiyo, I'll take you back to where this discussion started when I quoted Joto la Jiwe's post about minerals processing
 
You brought up the argument that because SA has minerals, we should be equal to them. In Tanzania, we started mining our minerals in the 1990s.

SA started in the 1880s.
Leta hoja wacha kuropoka. Leta facts.
And what have I said that's not factual?
 
For the next ten years
Story za Abunwasi.
 
Tanzania eat her own foods lakini kenya kila mwaka ni njaa.
Tell me why kenya has hunger every year?
Before I tell you that, tell me why Tanzania leads this region in poverty index despite your vast mineral deposits
 
Kwanza nataka ukubali kwamba you erred by saying that metal extraction ni soma la physics.

Ukishakubali hiyo, I'll take you back to where this discussion started when I quoted Joto la Jiwe's post about minerals processing
Hilo lilikuwa swali lako la awali. Uliuliza ndio nikakwambia hujui physics. So answer the question.
 
But sisi tuliwagonga bao 3πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
 
Ila mkuu extraction of metals sio CHEMISTRY kweli?
Nakakumbuka ka topic cha form three.
Ila Physics nakumbuka Expansion of metals.
Wengine wenu wanapenda ubishi sana hata kwa mambo yaliyowazi. Venus star analazimisha usiku iwe mchana
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…