Narudi kijijini kutafuta mke

Kasie you need a hug.

More importantly you need a hug from me, Ngabu. Not him. You just tell him Ngabu said hello.

So I will give you one big bear hug, squeeze you so tight that I smush your boobs [you know I love boobies, right?]

And who is him....? You are speaking about dadiii..... my dadii?

Ooh please don't compare him and you......
If you know him why asking me to send your regards..... show yourself face to face man to man.... I'll see who'll be behind you but I'll be behind my dadii cheering him.

Can't hug ya neither be touched by ya, you can see my boobs and touch them in your emagination. ..... ukijastuka kumekucha na umeji-pee-ia

If you quote me again he'll smash you like mashed potato... don't say that I didn't warn you.

Kasie.

Unaongeza tu wachawi mjini. Utakuta kasichana kazuri ila ushirikina wake!!
Japo wanasemaga mke halogi mume. Ila marafiki wa mumewe mtakoma !!!

And who is him....? You are speaking about dadiii..... my dadii?

Ooh please don't compare him and you......
If you know him why asking me to send your regards..... show yourself face to face man to man.... I'll see who'll be behind you but I'll be behind my dadii cheering him.

Can't hug ya neither be touched by ya, you can see my books and touch them in your emagination. ..... ukijastuka kumekucha na umeji-pee-ia

If you quote me again he'll smash you like mashed potato... don't say that I didn't warn you.

Kasie.

I'm quoting you and whistling...

So you smashed the hommie and that's why you're copping this attitude with me?

Back
Top Bottom