Salah does some stupid stuffs

He can't be messi

He need to agree with that

Liverpool comes first

Tell HIM

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Don't blame him, strikers need to take chances (shooting) to score. Sometimes you get it right but there are some other things that doesnt want you to score (keeper, defender, side net, post, crossbar 😂) but sometimes you score.

Tuseme ukweli angefunga tungeshangilia. Amekosa bahati tu. Cheki Bobby chances mbili tu leo kaweka moja..

IMG_7516.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

Hii team bana, yani mechi iko dakika ya 80 wala wasiwasi sina najua lazima tupate goli hata la mkono.

The level of confidence is beyong real even among us (the supporters).

MENTALITY MONSTERS UNLEASHED AGAIN.

Roll On Next Match. Come On You Reds 💪

Never in my life have I been this confident. You just know the goal is coming before the last whistle.

Don't blame him, strikers need to take chances (shooting) to score. Sometimes you get it right but there are some other things that doesnt want you to score (keeper, defender, side net, post, crossbar ) but sometimes you score.

Tuseme ukweli angefunga tungeshangilia. Amekosa bahati tu. Cheki Bobby chances mbili tu leo kaweka moja..
There's no positive to be taken from this game, we were absolutely slow and pedestrian. After the equalizer, there was No sense of hurry or urgency whatsoever. Salah was awfully selfish, missed so many shots. We were incredibly lucky today.

Don't blame him, strikers need to take chances (shooting) to score. Sometimes you get it right but there are some other things that doesnt want you to score (keeper, defender, side net, post, crossbar ) but sometimes you score.

He is selfish
Ova

Sitaki kumun'gunya maneno hapa

Back
Top Bottom