Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

So ww ndio ulitengeza hio dualis mbona hukusema ni ya 2012😁😁😁😁 au ww ndio owner wa hio gari, too much know
View attachment 2937642
Wewe toilet boy hizo gari hazifanani. Look at the grill you will see the difference, Dualis ya 2012 has a silver lining all round the grill while ya 2002 only have a lining at the center.

IMG_5124.jpeg

Mmh ila having a BRT system isn't a joke wakuu, imagine ukubwa wa bus stop hapo na kwa phase 2 pekee zipo more than 25 👇
Screenshots_2024-01-11-17-49-38.png
wakenya wao wanapaka rangi barabara Halaf eti na wao Wana claim kwamba they have BRT system 😂😂😂 jokers

Safi kama ulaya.

If I was President, I would move the capital city to Isiolo.. the Parliament and all the major government offices… then use part of the huge State House land to relocate UpperHill High school. sell their current location to private investors on condition they put up skyscrapers… the money from the sale is enough to build a brand new modern Upper Hill high school.. my opinion…

Our taxes are used to educate our children thats why we spend over $5b yearly on the education sector while tanzania spend barely reaches $2b
Amount of money does not necessarily justify the quality angalia yale mapipa yenu mliojengewa kipevu oil terminal kisha angalia new Dar oil facility, ninyi kupigwa ni kawaida na pesa yenu siku zote ni takataka

Kama ingekuwa Kenya ruto angepostpone safari akapokee msaada lakini Tz waziri wa chakula kaupiga chini msaada
Your excuses are becoming more ridiculous everyday. Mmepokea msaada wa chakula Na mmekuwa mkiupokea kila mwaka. Foreign media zimeamua kuwaumbua this time.

Back
Top Bottom