Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

I keep on saying that Tanzanians are poor. Now see, no one has the money to let this building.

1706351693557.jpg

Kwahyo ikiunganishwa Kenya maana yake imetengenezwa Kenya, kuanzia lini kenya inatengeneza mabasi.? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Eti kabisa "proudly made in Kenya" aisee we ni kiazi sana
Must you always act stupid? Go and learn the difference between "built" and "made"

Pichangu itatoa ushamba kwako? You are threatening me with what I posted here myself for you to see?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can only threaten someone who doesn't want to be known. As for levels, please try to eat high quality stuff and also go and learn on table etiquette. Sio kujaza sahani nzima na supu ya nyamaπŸ˜‚
hehe,,,,,ile umaskini iko tz hata unashangaa mwanaume mzima unaleta mjadala ya mchele of all the things in this world.....anywayyy.I didn't know rice is such a big deal .Mimi i just buy it for my children and maybe some other people i stay with but i dont like eating it.

Wewe mbona ni kiazi, kuanzia Britam tower imalize ujenzi ipo empty until to date.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bado wanatafuta watu wa kupanga πŸ‘‡"Knight Frank" Knight Frank.
Thanks for proving your idiocy. Aren't you aware that people keep on relocating? Britam is always full and if you see any vacancy announcement just know that one of the tenants have relocated hence the vacancy.

Kwahyo ikiunganishwa Kenya maana yake imetengenezwa Kenya, kuanzia lini kenya inatengeneza mabasi.? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Eti kabisa "proudly made in Kenya" aisee we ni kiazi sana
Na sio ukweli bro direct from china wamenunua πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… eti made in kenya fro kenyans wakat mpaka vibirirti kwao vinatoka china

hehe,,,,,ile umaskini iko tz hata unashangaa mwanaume mzima unaleta mjadala ya mchele of all the things in this world.....anywayyy.I didn't know rice is such a big deal .Mimi i just buy it for my children and maybe some other people i stay with but i dont like eating it.
Tanzanians are just naturally idiots, it's only in Jamii Forum nimeona mtu anashangilia kukula riceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom