Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Hahaha...why don't you look for the report and share with us...Why is it my duty yet you are the one in denial...You should be countering my report with your own report showing the % connectivity in LDC Tz...Without that, you will just be pushing back and forth...In any case, the report I gave you showed 7.7 million households do not have electricity...At least now you are minus 20,000 households, going by the above tweet. That's 0.25% addition. You are now close to 34% access rate....More than half of the population without connectivity...I will continue saying this over and over again...It is a very big shame to live in darkness!!
Hawa watu are living in denial sana nakuambia. Imagine at our current rate of 56% connectivity rate, we are almost doubling their figure of 32%! Hata hawana haya hawa mijitu bongolala

We need current reports/statistics from reliable sources, who knows Tanzania better between the people in Europe and Tanzanians? Is that report included this massive transmission of yesterday? REA did great job within short term, we want current reports

So you are saying that World Bank is wrong in saying connectivity yenu currently stands at 32%? How many times have you people brought data from world bank, IMF and other international bodies here to prove a point? Is world bank not a reliable source? If it isn't, then I don't know what a reliable source is. Maybe Gazeti La Mwananchi is a reliable source. Living in denial won't help your asses get out of ldc

Du8mXkRX0AEvkcu.jpeg
tapatalk_1547578888151.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Wah, man,if the people here ndo among the intellects wa hii nchi what about the rest of the population?? No wonder we have most of them in Kenyan schools seeking for quality education....Waliosomea nchi yao ni vilaza tu...Kuelewa vitu ndogo ni shida tu
Hawa watu are living in denial sana nakuambia. Imagine at our current rate of 56% connectivity rate, we are almost doubling their figure of 32%! Hata hawana haya hawa mijitu bongolala
Even though the report is fake and invalid but you must know Tanzania is 2 times bigger than Kenya our population is almost 60 million while you are 43 millions so when we decide to do mathematics still we surpass your connectivity creepy cooked rubbish.

Watch out and go slowly because we gonna blow you off and smash.

Even though the report is fake and invalid but you must know Tanzania is 2 times bigger than Kenya our population is almost 60 million while you are 43 millions so when we decide to do mathematics still we surpass your connectivity creepy cooked rubbish.

But who said the report is fake and invalid....Can you bring the valid report then you dimwit... Secondly, We do not measure power connection by how big a country is, but by the population of that country. So your argument above that because Tanzania is two times bigger than Kenya should have electricity connection two times less than Kenya is null and Void. Thirdly, Kenyan population as at late last month was 51.9m and not 43m as you are suggesting. So even if we were to do the mathematics as you wish, they would not be anywhere near to favouring your skewed argument....Just accept and move on, You live in darkness man!..Its a shame!!!

But who said the report is fake and invalid....Can you bring the valid report then you dimwit... Secondly, We do not measure power connection by how big a country is, but by the population of that country. So your argument above that because Tanzania is two times bigger than Kenya should have electricity connection two times less than Kenya is null and Void. Thirdly, Kenyan population as at late last month was 51.9m and not 43m as you are suggesting. So even if we were to do the mathematics as you wish, they would not be anywhere near to favouring your skewed argument....Just accept and move on, You live in darkness man!..Its a shame!!!
View attachment 1066320
I don't do foolish argument, only 2 factors, bigger population, bigger given area to make difference in two study cases, go do your homework, hivi umekula kwanza? Sababu naweza kua nafanya kazi ya kumpodoa bata mzinga hapa

I don't do foolish argument, only 2 factors, bigger population, bigger given area to make difference in two study cases, go do your homework, hivi umekula kwanza? Sababu naweza kua nafanya kazi ya kumpodoa bata mzinga hapa
Hahahaha.....This is how you know a Danganyikan is cornered...Okay do the maths....60m population with 32.7% connection and 51.9m population with 56% connection.…What does that tell you? Does it tell you something in your brainless head???
Hiyo kama nimekula, nimekula kaka, asante kwa kuuliza!

Hahahaha.....This is how you know a Danganyikan is cornered...Okay do the maths....60m population with 32.7% connection and 51.9m population with 56% connection.…What does that tell you? Does it tell you something in your brainless head???
Hiyo kama nimekula, nimekula kaka, asante kwa kuuliza!

Access rate is not measured by how big or small a country is. It is based purely on the total number of people who have access to the service. Hallooo!!
Uko sawa this means country inaweza kuwa na watu laki moja ikawa wote wanaumeme na nyingine ikawa na watu milioni moja ikawa watu 250000 wana umeme ukipima utaona hiyo yenye watu wwngi ina low power access lkn watu walio na access ya power ni mara 2 na nusu ya ile ya kwanza, sasa akili kichwani ndugu, unaweza sema rwanda wote wana umeme but tz yote labda haina umeme ila kiuhalisia watz walio na access ya umeme ni mara tatu zaid ya rwanda, got that ee

Uko sawa this means country inaweza kuwa na watu laki moja ikawa wote wanaumeme na nyingine ikawa na watu milioni moja ikawa watu 250000 wana umeme ukipima utaona hiyo yenye watu wwngi ina low power access lkn watu walio na access ya power ni mara 2 na nusu ya ile ya kwanza, sasa akili kichwani ndugu, unaweza sema rwanda wote wana umeme but tz yote labda haina umeme ila kiuhalisia watz walio na access ya umeme ni mara tatu zaid ya rwanda, got that ee

That is my point exactly. I was just trying kuambia mwenzako the same thing unasema hapa. Electricity access rate haipimwi kulingana na ukubwa wa nchi ila kwa kuhesabu idadi ya wananchi ambao wanaweza access hiyo stima ambapo kwa sasa sisi tuko 56% of the entire population na nyinyi 32% of the entire population so wakenya wengi wana stima kwa nyumba zao ukilinganisha na watanzania. Keep in mind that the population difference between these two countries is less than eight million. That's what I was trying to tell your brother but he's too thick to understand

Kenya's population is 49 million, not 43 mullion
56% of 49 million = 27.44 million
32% of 60 million = 19.2 million.
Simple arithmetic na bado tumewashinda kwa mbali licha ya idadi yetu ndogo ya watu. Even if we go by the 43 million figure you are quoting here, it will still give Kenya 24.08 million people, 5 million more than Tanzania. Hiyo ndo inaitwa kupigwa home and away

Back
Top Bottom