Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Access rate is not measured by how big or small a country is. It is based purely on the total number of people who have access to the service. Hallooo!!
Ahahaha wewe fala sana kumbe so kutoka dar kwenda kigoma ni over 2500km sasa uniambie ni sehemu gani kenya kuna umbali huo unafkiri umeme unapelekwa umbali kama vile ni sawa kula githeri tumia akili yako yakuzaliwa

Au unataka kutuambia kuna maeneo tanzania hakuna watu wanaishi???😆😆

Hapo vipi😆😆😆👇👇👇
E5163F66-715D-417D-A875-AD7A718FCCA6.jpeg

Kwa sababu unajifanya huoni, wacha tu nikuletee for the second time in less than five minutes. I know you are a danganyikan, you have problems understanding simple things a d dealing with you is one hell of a problem.

Najua hata hii pia utajifanya haujaona. Typical danganyikan
I told you that I do not give a D
Look at yourself!!! What's the difference? Is that not a world Bank website ama tatizo lako lipi? Hii hata inasema 70% leave alone the previous one ya 2016 which was saying 56%. Number mtazidi kusoma kwa maumivu sana wadanganyika. Look at your poor selves! Fungua link usome wacha kusumbua. I didn't write the report. It is written by WB itself and they posted on their OWN website so you can ask them where they got the figure from
There is only one reason why I'll stop arguing with you, not because I give up but because you are a dumb idiot and arguing with you will make me one

Ulitaka credible sources, sio?? Angalia hizi documents mbili nimeattach hapa…..As at the end of 2018, power access rate in Kenya stood at 64.5% with a plan to have universal power access by 2022. In your LDC, Power access rate by the end of 2018 stood at 32.7% (Very shameful)….More than half of the entire Tz population is not connected to electricity. You plan to have universal power access by 2030, 8 years after we will have achieved ours. Very very shameful for people to live in darkness!
Bring me that report by the world bank that says accessibility to power in TZ ni 32.7%

Bring me that report by the world bank that says accessibility to power in TZ ni 32.7%
Hahaha.....Unapenda ripoti sana...Ukitaka hata naeza kuletea at your door step...In the mean time read electricity access rate for all countries below. Report from World bank....Power access for LDC Tanzania stands at 32.8%....👇👇👇👇👇👇👇….

Kwa sababu unajifanya huoni, wacha tu nikuletee for the second time in less than five minutes. I know you are a danganyikan, you have problems understanding simple things a d dealing with you is one hell of a problem.

Najua hata hii pia utajifanya haujaona. Typical danganyikan
This report is creepy as savage it is old as zinjathropus from pangea, in the period of 5 years we almost triple that old data, go study about REA projects.

Hahahhahaha…...Huu ni upuzi wa hali ya juu….Acha ujinga aisee! Soma hii article ndo uelewe Zaidi na uache kuonyeshana ujinga wako kwa public....
We need current reports/statistics from reliable sources, who knows Tanzania better between the people in Europe and Tanzanians? Is that report included this massive transmission of yesterday? REA did great job within short term, we want current reports

Hahaha.....Unapenda ripoti sana...Ukitaka hata naeza kuletea at your door step...In the mean time read electricity access rate for all countries below. Report from World bank....Power access for LDC Tanzania stands at 32.8%....👇👇👇👇👇👇👇….
Achana na hawa vilaza

We need current reports/statistics from reliable sources, who knows Tanzania better between the people in Europe and Tanzanians? Is that report included this massive transmission of yesterday? REA did great job within short term, we want current reports

Hahaha...why don't you look for the report and share with us...Why is it my duty yet you are the one in denial...You should be countering my report with your own report showing the % connectivity in LDC Tz...Without that, you will just be pushing back and forth...In any case, the report I gave you showed 7.7 million households do not have electricity...At least now you are minus 20,000 households, going by the above tweet. That's 0.25% addition. You are now close to 34% access rate....More than half of the population without connectivity...I will continue saying this over and over again...It is a very big shame to live in darkness!!

Achana na hawa vilaza
Wah, man,if the people here ndo among the intellects wa hii nchi what about the rest of the population?? No wonder we have most of them in Kenyan schools seeking for quality education....Waliosomea nchi yao ni vilaza tu...Kuelewa vitu ndogo ni shida tu

Back
Top Bottom