Geza Ulole
Platinum Member
- Oct 31, 2009
- 76,039
- 107,547
Wacha ufalamanga Mkikuyu na Mjaluo undugu unatoka wapi?I will let Larry answer that himself… kwani what’s a big deal knowing someone?… he lived here for a while working for CNN international as an anchor … you are too ignorant to comprehend simple matters…
View attachment 3214860
Hata huku Tandale tunaona hio@ Alaska 007 … It’s 3:32 pm where I am … let me watch the NFC conference Championship game between The Eagles and Commanders ( Redskins)…. The winner goes to the Superbowl…. But you wouldn’t understand that..😄😄… catch you tomorrow..
View attachment 3215126
I know now you gonna say that’s not my house … so your answer before your usual crying…@ Alaska 007 … It’s 3:32 pm where I am … let me watch the NFC conference Championship game between The Eagles and Commanders ( Redskins)…. The winner goes to the Superbowl…. But you wouldn’t understand that..😄😄… catch you tomorrow..
View attachment 3215126
But we are busy with soccer@ Alaska 007 … It’s 3:32 pm where I am … let me watch the NFC conference Championship game between The Eagles and Commanders ( Redskins)…. The winner goes to the Superbowl…. But you wouldn’t understand that..😄😄… catch you tomorrow..
View attachment 3215126
Scroll my friend, they were playing different traditional songs don’t be lazy😂😂Kenya pekee haitoshi mpaka kalenjini ndiyo inafaa ukabila in another level
You watch American football 🏈?…. That’s why I say uko diaspora ama umekaa US before… do you think Alaska 007 knows anything about this?… 😄Hata huku Tandale tunaona hio
View attachment 3215130
Unless you’re American, this is known as football all over the world, don’t overtryBut we are busy with soccer
View attachment 3215134
I think he was trying to make a point to me … don’t be too hard on him .. Lol … he’s one of the reasonable ones from TZ …Unless you’re American, this is known as football all over the world, don’t overtry
Unawashwa wewe. I tried not to confuse fake American mwaiofhawaiiUnless you’re American, this is known as football all over the world, don’t overtry
He isn't that smart to catch the drift!I think he was trying to make a point to me … don’t be too hard on him .. Lol … he’s one of the reasonable ones from TZ …
Kama Alaska mwanangu 😘😘🥰🥰😍😍🇹🇿🇹🇿🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Makete
View attachment 3215023
Njombe, TanzaniaView attachment 3215028
Kama ulaya mwanangu
View attachment 3215030
MafingaView attachment 3215032
Bongo kila hali ya hewa ipo, we are blessed that's why wazungu na watu wote duniani wanaipenda nchi yetu, joto lipo, baridi lipo, barafu ipo kila kitu kipo👇👇🇹🇿🇹🇿🔥🔥🔥View attachment 3215034View attachment 3215036
Utaniambia nn we mnuka nuka from shit hole country
Ni kama aibu ni kitu cha kwaida sana kwako… usituzoeeshe tafadhali PS I will take the 100,000m as satire.Usituletee mambo ya mambio mbio ya mita 100,000 apa, sisi watz hatuko interested na mambio, sisi hobby yetu ipo kwenye soka na ndiyo mana tuko juu yenu kisoka, na ndiyo mana tuna ligi bora Africa, na ndiyo mana tuliileta Brazil kuja kucheza East Africa pale Mkapa stadium, hayo mambo ya mambio hatuna mpango nayo, ndiyo mana ukiniambia eti uli host world tournament alafu unaniletea mambio mchezo wa kimaskini nakuona kama chale a.k.a Joker.
I mean, you attached a picture bro. How could’ve that confused anyone 🫤Unawashwa wewe. I tried not to confuse fake American mwaiofhawaii
I know, I like to tease. NDINDA is also one of the few who you can grab a beer or whatever and have a meaningful conversations with. The rest are bragging about hailstones as snow😂I think he was trying to make a point to me … don’t be too hard on him .. Lol … he’s one of the reasonable ones from TZ …
That’s not snow dummy…. Am now rooting for you to fly outta Tandale and see the world… get exposure.. it’s very sad for an African from Tanzania to claim they saw snow anywhere on the ground….. it’s like me saying I saw a Cape buffalo roaming in Yellowstone National Park, USA…. Whereas it was a bison …they might close in appearance but not the same 😄😂😂Heheheeee nyinyi wakenya ni washamba sn, nmekuwekea picha za Tz kwenye barafu umepagawa kisa tu ulaya kunakuwaga na barafu, japo ni hali mbaya ambayo huwa hatuipendi ikitokea lkn kwasababu ulaya pia huwa inatokea so kwako unaona ni nzr, eti post more photos, kwakweli ni laana kuwa mkenya aisee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wewe endelea kushangilia nchi kuingiza 30 yr old cars.Hiyo report yako imeeleza wapi kwamba ni kenyan assembled cars.? 🤣🤣. Leta hizo kampuni za ku assemble magari kenya 11 kama ilivyoelezwa hapo, then leta na idadi walizozalisha. 🤣🤣🤣 unakua muongo halafu mpumbavu pia at the same time.
Hichi kijamaa ni kipumbavu sana 🤣🤣🤣 nikikumbuka zile picha zako ulivyoparara ba haya unayoyasema, sidhani kama kuna mtanzania humu ndani boya kama wewe. 🤣🤣 wewe ni lofa, you aint any better.I know, I like to tease. NDINDA is also one of the few who you can grab a beer or whatever and have a meaningful conversations with. The rest are bragging about hailstones as snow😂
We lead, you follow. Tulia kijanaWewe endelea kushangilia nchi kuingiza 30 yr old cars.
Don’t push your luck 😁Unawashwa wewe. I tried not to confuse fake American mwaiofhawaii
Watchman amesema hailstones ni snow?😂😂😂😅So Bongo no nchi ya Barafu sasa … ?… And that’s not snow … you have never seen ❄️ snow … that’s just a heavy hailstorm… that’s why I call you dumb … mshamba number 1 ….. ati snow …😂😂😂😂…. Huna exposure wewe …
Tafuta Tv with better quality bwana😂😂But we are busy with soccer
View attachment 3215134
16,000 cars per year. 🤣 🤣 🤣 You are not even close to our worst year yet.Heb leta hiyo report we maku.. 🤣🤣🤣