Your contents are very boring. Others we follow to learn. But you write nonsense.Kenyans love football.
Stadium is already full hata before game ianze. Remember this is not Gor Mahia.
Talanta FC Vs FC Leopards.
View attachment 2988820
View: https://x.com/GitsJunior/status/1789642026138423492
It seems you are new here. Let me list down my principles for your sake;Your contents are very boring. Others we follow to learn. But you write nonsense.
Vipi Mbakaji wa Mbuzi. Hujanijibu. Kwanini unabaka mbuzi?It seems you are new here. Let me list down my principles for your sake;
So if you want to learn, I would advise you to go back to your parents.
- I don’t post to impress anybody.
- I’m not here to teach or educate anybody.
- I’m not here to be anybody’s role model.
- I’m not here to make friendship.
- I state facts how they are, no matter how hurting they might be to you.
Hatuoni Zile bus zenu pendwa gapo, zaidi ya makarai
Cause most of them don’t follow that route. Only few follow the route though hiyo sio time yao.Hatuoni Zile bus zenu pendwa gapo, zaidi ya makarai
You Goat rapist. Why don't you want to answer the suspicion of Kenyans?Cause they don’t follow that route.
kwahiyo unadhani hiyo cargo ya Air Tanzania ina-reflect cargo yoote JKIA? Utakuwa mpumbavu!
Andika vitu vinaeleweka mzee.kwahiyo unadhani hiyo cargo ya Air Tanzania ina-reflect cargo yoote JKIA? Utakuwa mpumbavu!
I'm sorry I don't always argue with crazy people. That's advice if you wish take it or leave it that's your discretionIt seems you are new here. Let me list down my principles for your sake;
So if you want to learn, I would advise you to go back to your parents.
- I don’t post to impress anybody.
- I’m not here to teach or educate anybody.
- I’m not here to be anybody’s role model.
- I’m not here to make friendship.
- I state facts how they are, no matter how hurting they might be to you.
Then why are you quoting me? Go and drink albino soup in peace.I'm sorry I don't always argue with crazy people. That's advice if you wish take it or leave it that's your discretion
Leo ume make love na mbuzi wangapi? Mzee wa kudinya mifugoAndika vitu vinaeleweka mzee.
Leo maji utaita mumma. Mpaka utueleze sababu yako ya kufanya mapenzi na mbuziThen why are you quoting me? Go and drink albino soup in peace.
Why have you now come to Tanzanian social medias? Or you don't have a job?Then why are you quoting me? Go and drink albino soup in peace.
Hiyo mwango ni ya huko kwenu kunyalandOna vile wanauliza Kenya too? Kawaida yao kujifananisha na sisi.🤣🤣🤣