AshaDii
Platinum Member
- Apr 16, 2011
- 16,189
- 18,117
Dear, najua watu wengi wanatumia ID zao kwa uzuri tu, but sometimes we share things we wouldn't be comfortable sharing out there. I can't think of anything right now, but I know there is a reason we register under pseudo: we don't want our real life to be linked to our ID.
Kwa "Mwali Fan Club", as they emerge unaweza kuwaambia kua Mwali sio tena member wa JF, so wakamtafute kwa njia zingine. As a matter of fact, kila mtu ambae nataka ajue who I am ni rafiki yangu on other platforms, so those will know (and they are all on my friend list in JF). wengine sio rafiki zangu, we just meet in JF, share ideas and that's it. Siwajui, hawanijui, and i like it this way. Itakua mbaya that once dead waanze kusema oooh kumbe ndie fulani? mbona sasa hivi na vile etc.
You know my life Aunt, you know very well what type of thread I would want to preserve because I will not be there to explain. and because I know I don't owe any explanation to anyone, ndio maana nimeamua kua na ID hii ya kuchangia anonymously. There are probalby more than one in my case, but they believe that the anonymous policy will protect them even beyond their death. kuacha thread kama hii ni kuwakosea haki I think... but again nawaachia mods and admins to decide.
Talking of Mods and Admins, naomba Invisible anisaidie kuhamisha posts zangu na majibu yake in a new thread jukwaa la complains and advice. they do not fir in this trhead ambayo ni ya kuwapa wafiwa pole na kumtakia marhem a-rest in peace.
I understand and respect your point of view. Na unajua your wish once within my power and within reason inakua granted. Sababu tu hapa tunajadili hili suala kwa upana kuweza eleweshana pande tofauti, tuombe liendelee kubaki hivyo. Inshaallah Mwenyezi Mungu atuneemeshe na kutubariki kwa kutupa Maisha marefu.