Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Morocco removing a race track on one of their stadiums ahead of AFCON 2025. Tanzanians wake up and smell the coffee,
IMG_20240329_110016.jpg
IMG_20240329_110011.jpg

Regional Air Services

CONTACT US

P.O.Box 14755‚ Arusha‚ Tanzania
SABLE SQUARE‚ NGARAMTONI CHINI
RESERVATIONS
email:resvns@regional.co.tz
Mobile: +255 675 285 753 / 754 285 754.
OPERATIONS
email : ops@regional.co.tz
Mobile: +255 678 621 102 / 753 500 300

View attachment 2946671
Wanataka tuzikusanye kwa pamoja kama wao kisha ndiyo yuxipige picha, 😄😄😄

KQ owns 41% of Precision Air. Kwa Precision Air ndio inaongeza KQ hasara, any loss they make is reflected on the KQ’s financial Statements.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na precesion imeuliwa na air Tanzania na before magufuli precesion ndio ilikua inafanya njama air Tanzania isifufuliwe sasa Ngoma imegeuka

Horizontal infrastructure ni tatizo kubwa Kenya. Angalia Barabara hazina sidewalks, miwaya ya stima, Barabara hazisafishwi?
Mji sio maghorofa tu. There is a lot to learn from Developed cities
Upanga Iko that level.

View: https://youtu.be/yKXWnPn9doA?si=obh07XrXuSy6SQwD

I have watched the entire video and these are my take away points;

1. Upanga is not in the level of Kilimani. In Kenya it can only be compared with Pangani in Nairobi or Tudor in Mombasa.

2. No much housing construction activity is going on in Tanzania, from the entire video I have only seen two high rise buildings of 10 floors coming up. Now I know why most Tanzanians here doesn’t like it when Kenyans post housing projects coming up in Nairobi.

3. Most of the complete high rises are ugly. They are unoccupied, unattended and have started fading off their paints.

4. There are a lot of unfinished buildings around that place, what might be the reason? Is it lack of capital to finish the building or regulatory issues?