Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Hivi ukiona caption inayosema road expansion under jubilee government what comes to your mind?
Jubilee government has done well in terms of road networks and is still doing well sahii projects are on high gear ziishe kabla uhuru aende he wants to open his remaining projects for the sake of his legacy

And dalili za kushindwa ndo hizo unaanza kubehave kama mganga Nate kwambia eti leta kuku wa green hehe wakijua hutapata sasa wataka nipoteze muda nikitafuta tender documents for over 100 road projects wapi au kwa sababu gani? Ndo nikufarihishe wewe hehe heri nikapige mto deki
Kwani mimi nimekwambia ulete kuku wa kijani ambaye hayupo? Nataka kuku mweusi tuu in form of tenders issues ambao wanapatikana tele tuu.

Tanzania wajinga walishidwa wanasema zimepikwa bro kuweni watu wazima muwache kulialia zikapikwa nani akapika nkt! Very childish argument
To be honest truth be said how can you double the economy in 3 years it seems Kenya is in possession of an economic holy grail. Bisha kwa facts plz.

Jubilee government has done well in terms of road networks and is still doing well sahii projects are on high gear ziishe kabla uhuru aende he wants to open his remaining projects for the sake of his legacy
Project ziishe kabla huajaenda au kula za mwisho mwisho kabla hajaenda wake up kijana.

Bro ni ya 2020 sometimes it good to be logical and honest me I have accepted you got more millionaires if it's a fact it cant change you too accept your status si lazima ubishi View attachment 1863004

Tanzania ilipanda Sometimes in July 2020.
Yet tabloid refers the data of 2018. Wee mwenyewe umeonesha.
Please avail me with a full text, siyo vipande vipande.

To be honest truth be said how can you double the economy in 3 years it seems Kenya is in possession of an economic holy grail. Bisha kwa facts plz.
So all the world wide institutions that give gdp data wanadanganya Mtanzania tu wa JF ndo anajua ukweli 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 jokes

So all the world wide institutions that give gdp data wanadanganya Mtanzania tu wa JF ndo anajua ukweli jokes
Mbona world bank walisema your currency is somehow managed and overpriced by 30pct unakubaliana na hilo? Nijibu kwanza then tuendelee.

Project ziishe kabla huajaenda au kula za mwisho mwisho kabla hajaenda wake up kijana.
By 2018 see the amount of tarmaked kilometres he had made with almost 100,000km of gravel roads bro this jubilee was on steroids Kenyans should be appreciating tuwache tu siasa
Screenshot_20210722-113743_Chrome.jpg
20210722_113502.jpg

You are very subjective bro. Ina maana hujaona
BRT bongo
JNHEP
Heavy Bridge construction like Tanzanite, Kigongo Busisi, etc
Yea. True I believe those bridges will be of a kind in Africa. They are turning out great. I just did not include them because, there is no where in Nairobi a bridge of such can be built. So it will be unfair to say Dar has beaten Nairobi in Bridges when there is no place they can be built in Nairobi.

DART was a brilliant idea which transformed Dar, but they way it is being ran, it doesn't give me that very confidence of saying, yea!! this is the thing😌

Kwa faida ya sifa
Haiwezi kuwa sifa stop arguing like someone who is not learned you try manage your currency sababu ya sifu you will collapse the economy like Turkey did but when you have a clever guy handling the situation you intervene but just for awhile to avoid inflation and put measures to make it strong again it's just playing with numbers that's why not just anybody is appointed at central banks

U growing fast kwenda wapi?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yani ww hata sikuelew nn unaongea hapa

Tanzania ina millionares wengi kuliko kenya, uganda, rwanda and burundi combined πŸ˜‚

Ukibisha

Ukipata source world bank imesema hvo nafunga acc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
World wenyewe wanasema Tanzania bado ni LDCπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

World wenyewe wanasema Tanzania bado ni LDCπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Hawapendi kukubali ukweli I even showed them a post where it says they still classified under poor they were up in arms it's okay they like leaving in denial anyway. . It upto them

Teargas dawa yako imekuja πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Dawa gani? Ya LDC ama?πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

Here are some facts about Tanzania πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Tanzania bado ni LDC
Tanzania only have 9,000km of paved roads
Tanzania only have 29% electricity connectivity

Back
Top Bottom