And don't you think it's funny how well you "know" my life? If it's only you who knows your life, why should someone else, especially you, know mine? Get a life a**hole!Siku zote punguani ni punguani tu. Hata mambo yasiyochekesha yeye huwa anafanya yawe masihara. thisis why I never take kenyan niggas seriously. Unadhani watanzania hawana maisha mazuri, it's your problem, not mine kwasababu mimi ndo nayajua maisha yangu.
I decided to do so. Remember the time when I told you that I will quote you whenever I want, however I want? yeah, you are my bitch and I'll keep pressing your ass until I have enough of it. Got it?And who said you should even talk to me in the first place? Aren't you seeing you are the stupid one here???
I dunno anything about your life hoe and I would never waste my valuable time to know anything about it. You are delusional, anayedhani kuwa sisi tunaishi kwenye vibanda ni nani? si wewe?And don't you think it's funny how well you "know" my life? If it's only you who knows your life, why should someone else, especially you, know mine? Get a life a**hole!
you are just a typical bongolala - confused and full of contradictions as always. Aren't you the same person who said you shouldn't be talking to a lowlife like me? See your life ni***....When will you grow something in your seemingly hard skull to stop contradicting yourself own statements. Anyway, keep them coming. Am here for confused elements like youI decided to do so. Remember the time when I told you that I will quote you whenever I want, however I want? yeah, you are my bitch and I'll keep pressing your ass until I have enough of it. Got it?
Mabanda ya kibera hayana stima hatumaanishi street lights,usiwe poyoyoHey danganyikan, can you prove to me that kibera hakuna stima?
See??? Eating your own words as usual. You don't know anything about me yet you know am living in an apartment. Biach, you see what am talking about?I dunno anything about your life hoe and I would never waste my valuable time to know anything about it. You are delusional, anayedhani kuwa sisi tunaishi kwenye vibanda ni nani? si wewe?
Wewe kojoa ulale ndani ya dream house π π πMabanda ya kibera hayana stima hatumaanishi street lights,usiwe poyoyo
ataishia kuokota picha ovyo googleππππAkikuletea nitag ili na mimi nifunge acc yangu ya jf
Hvi kweli binaadamu anaeza kuishi haya maeneo tuweni wakweliπππππWewe kojoa ulale ndani ya dream house π π π
Bila kuona mabanda ya nguruwe hujaiona nairobiπππππNixcie sasa kuna haja gani kuweka stima kwenye banda kama hili?
Yani ulivo mjinga unaona kabisa nyumba zimevunjwa hapo na habari imeeleza vzr au hujaelewaπππππThings they will never show you... Kinondoni kuna matope kila mahali na utasikia kelele ikipigwa hapa eti hizo ni middle income estates. π π π Alafu Iweje watu wanabomolewa nyumba Dar?! Nafikiri Tanzania kila mtu anamiliki ardhi!
Hii ni kibera tu. Hizo slum nyingine hazijaguswa.π€£π€£Hehhee utasema wanaishi nguruwe kumbe binaadamuπππππView attachment 1260817View attachment 1260818View attachment 1260819View attachment 1260820View attachment 1260821View attachment 1260822View attachment 1260823
Huwa nafikiri unakuanga mjinga wa kiakili Kumbe hata masikio ya kusikia pia huna!!! Duh!! Umesikia wakiongelea nini kwenye hiyo videoYani ulivo mjinga unaona kabisa nyumba zimevunjwa hapo na habari imeeleza vzr au hujaelewaπππππ
ona hii kituko cha mwakaππππ yani mpaka inaogopesha