Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Kwa kuongeza milingoti ninyi ni hub ya east and Central Africa 💪
Look at New York and Chicago with its masts then take a chill pill 💊
57755f7788e4a7fd018b5412-750-375.jpg
adler-planetarium-at-chicago-th.jpg

Just imagine eti huko ndio kwa wadosi kuko hivyo hivyo hivyo je kwa kajamba nani kutakuaje?
Aibu Tzn ijifunze kupangilia makazi mijini huo ni uchafu simply slums tuu tofauti ya huko na kibera ni kwamba huku ni slums za wenye pesa na kule kibera ni slums za masikini
hukuona vizuri labda unajua hiyo ni stock photo na ina low quality? Tazama hizi. Masaki, Oyster bay, Regent Estate, Mikocheni na eneo kidogo la Mbezi beach
8-8 - Copy.jpg
D0PLfl4X4AA_elY.jpg
D0PLfl8XQAAyr_1.jpg

Did I use any word in that sentence in reference to me being special? Wacha kutia maneno kwa kinywa changu
You treat Tanzanians as if they did not go to school or something. English is just a language mate. Some French, German, Japanese people don't speak it well but they are proud of their native languages. Be proud of living in a country where people actually speak the most spoken African language.

You treat Tanzanians as if they did not go to class or something. English is just a language mate. Some French, German, Japanese people don't speak it well but they are proud of their native languages. Be proud of living in a country where people actually speak the most spoken African language.
You are just suffering from inferiority complex. Tulikuwa tunargue na wenzako kuhusu meaning and use of communication masts/spires ndo nikasema it depends with one's English teacher. Hizi zote umesema unajua mahali umetoa

I never understood why he's so obsessed with English, what he doesn't know is that he's arguing with someone who spent half of his life in the US.
And you maybe arguing with someone who is responding from US. Majigambo za kitoto tuwache. And who told you English is native to America?

You are just suffering from inferiority complex. Tulikuwa tunargue na wenzako kuhusu meaning and use of communication masts/spires ndo nikasema it depends with one's English teacher. Hizi zote umesema unajua mahali umetoa
Oh this is interesting! "It depends with one's English teacher?" really? So do you think that my friend went to English classes to study mast synonyms? or is it just a way of insulting him?

120 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom