Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

hq inajengwa alaf unemployment rate 40% hahah πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
When it Comes To Business! Dar is no where to be seen... Nairobi ndio main Business Hub in EAST & Central Africa.... nadhani unaelewa what I am talking about... Or you want me & my Comrades to Start Naming Big Hqs in Nairobi?
 
When it Comes To Business! Dar is no where to be seen... Nairobi ndio main Business Hub in EAST & Central Africa.... nadhani unaelewa what I am talking about... Or you want me & my Comrades to Start Naming Big Hqs in Nairobi?

Don't start Woiyee.... They will be drowned in them
 
When it Comes To Business! Dar is no where to be seen... Nairobi ndio main Business Hub in EAST & Central Africa.... nadhani unaelewa what I am talking about... Or you want me & my Comrades to Start Naming Big Hqs in Nairobi?
ndio akili yako inavokutuma au ni ile mercury iliotiwa kwenye sukariπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ my friend dar is a business center na inategemewa na nchi zipatazo 7 ikiwemo na kenya
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…