Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

My fellow Kenyans je mumecheki a new forum inaitwa Somalispot.com ya Somali community? I have sampled it a little bit na naona nikijoin just to infuriate them.
 
My fellow Kenyans je mumecheki a new forum inaitwa Somalispot.com ya Somali community? I have sampled it a little bit na naona nikijoin just to infuriate them.

Heheee....I am following by your footsteps
 
My fellow Kenyans je mumecheki a new forum inaitwa Somalispot.com ya Somali community? I have sampled it a little bit na naona nikijoin just to infuriate them.
just to let you know, hao watu wako ruthless mbaya sana. some years back kulikuwa na fb group 'This Is Africa', it was all about a battle between West Africans (Naijo, Ghanaians, Liberians & Senegalese) and East Africans (Kenyans, Ethiopians, Somalians). I loved their energy and unity all accross the world.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…