>*<>*<> Happy Birthday Sweet Lady <>*<>*<

Happy birthday sweetlady may God bless you..
this is special for you,know that every thing u have now belongs to God..
"There was a scientist one time, and he went to talk to God and he says, "God, we can now clone humans, make life, and take care of ourselves and we don't need you anymore." and God said "ok thats fine, but I want to challenge you to a contest before I let you go. Each of us has to create our own human using nothing but dirt, and the first one done wins." So the scientist agreed and reached down to start making his human, and God stops him and says, "Whoa not so fast, use your own dirt"

There are essentially two things
that will make us wiser: the books
we read and the people we meet.

I'ld only pick up the former. People we meet are usually misleading, they are not there to widen our understanding but only to diminish it.

"There was a scientist one time, and he went to talk to God and he says, "God, we can now clone humans, make life, and take care of ourselves and we don't need you anymore." and God said "ok thats fine, but I want to challenge you to a contest before I let you go. Each of us has to create our own human using nothing but dirt, and the first one done wins." So the scientist agreed and reached down to start making his human, and God stops him and says, "Whoa not so fast, use your own dirt"

Wewe acha uongo wewe. Huyo mwanasayansi aliyeenda kuongea na Mungu alipita njia gani? Hakuna binadamu aliyewahi kuona uso wa Mungu zaidi ya Musa.

Very thanx The Priest. Be blessed.

hatimae birthday imewaunganisha wawili wapendanao.P.DIDDY na SWEETLADY.happy birthday my fellows.Mungu aendelee kuwalinda na kuwabariki.mia

sweetlady=bebii=marytina=jestina=afrodenzi. Lakini hata hivyo nakutakia siku njema ya kuzaliwa.
wewe una id mia huku na sababu unazijua mwenyewe maana hujielewi
ishi jinsi mungu alikuumba

Sweetlady=Bebii=Marytina=Jestina=Afrodenzi. Lakini hata hivyo nakutakia siku njema ya kuzaliwa.
Hahahahaha! Mwita25 bana! Hebu niache nifurahi kwa raha zangu bana....naona leo upo kuniharibia sherehe... ID zote hizo ni zangu? Khaaa, za kazi gani sasa jamani.. Karibu sana!

hatimae birthday imewaunganisha wawili wapendanao.P.DIDDY na SWEETLADY.happy birthday my fellows.Mungu aendelee kuwalinda na kuwabariki.mia
Sante figganigga! Nisaidie kumtoa nje mwita25 manake naona keshalewa kabla ya muda...mia.