The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Here are the ten most beautiful East Coast female radio presenters.
5 Reactions
161 Replies
91K Views
Travel 15 Things Kenyans Miss Most While Living Abroad You never know what you've got until it's gone. That saying takes a whole new meaning when one decides to search for greener pastures...
7 Reactions
14 Replies
16K Views
Adam Shafi's memoir blows fresh breath to Swahili literature Adam Shafi. His dexterity and mastery of Swahili language make him a wordsmith, imbuing his life story with unforgettable...
6 Reactions
39 Replies
19K Views
Biashara ya mishkaki mitaa ya Mama Ngina Drive, Likoni Ferry, nasikia mateja washafanya mbwa kua dili afu wanawauzia watu eti ni mishkaki. Kudadeki! Msiseme sikuwahabarisha.
19 Reactions
151 Replies
93K Views
600 years of Chinese bloodline in Lamu By Amos Kareithi More than 600 years ago, survivors of a Chinese shipwreck found their way to the shores of the Indian Ocean in Kenya. Although historians...
3 Reactions
31 Replies
24K Views
Three times a week, a group of commercial fishermen sails to sea from an old Mombasa port in Kenya. They head south in a small boat to the deep waters off Tanzania’s Pemba Island in search of...
6 Reactions
19 Replies
18K Views
Jamii Forums as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so let's stick to English conversations from the start until the End and see...
18 Reactions
337 Replies
30K Views
Sometimes, all you have to do is to believe that one day, all the sadness in your heart will disappear. Just know that it's okay not to be a fighter sometimes. You don't have to be strong all the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Ladies can you assist your man to pay your bride price if you see that he sincerely loves you and wants to settle down with you.
0 Reactions
37 Replies
2K Views
Rule number one - Don't fall in love Rule number two - If she is very beautiful, forget rule number one. Rule number three - If she don't love you back remember rule number one. *this dedicated to...
5 Reactions
6 Replies
Nimeweka uzi huu kwa sababu nipo Ulaya na Ijumaa hii ya leo(22.12.2023) nimepewa tuzo ya utumishi bora katika kampuni ya Continentall hapa Ingolstadt Ujerumani. Tanzania haithamini wasomi na...
6 Reactions
13 Replies
First born are special, they come with a lot of responsibility because they are looked up by their parent and siblings. there are many expectation that parent demands from their first born...
10 Reactions
21 Replies
6K Views
Truth hurts. Your life is what you make out of it. You have to take the charge of your life. No one is going to fix you. If you're waiting for someone to heal your broken heart, you'll be waiting...
5 Reactions
5 Replies
Wakati sisi mjadala ni vifo vya faru waliotoka Sauzi, Kagame kapokea faru 10 kutoka Madiba country!
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Kenya gay demand recognition Scores of Kenya homosexuals celebrated the International Day Against Homophobia in style Monday and demanded for more recognition. The Lesbian Gay Bisexual...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
Enjoy, my favourite crazy story is about the guy who punches Gebreselassie. ============================================================================== LISTICLESAugust 17, 20163 Comments 7...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Hello, good morning, I am very involved in the Fintech industry, particularly in the US sector, with what I am telling you I also want to say that any information you have regarding everything...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
Je,unakumbuka ngoma gani kali ya zamani (bongo flava) au East African muziki wa kizazi kipya? Mimi naukumbuka wimbo 'Baby Girl' wake Mad Ice.
2 Reactions
26 Replies
3K Views
Vipi mraaya na mayout wa JF, Kaa umekufia lugha hii yetu ya mtaa itabidi tuchapiane viserious juu yake. Mamwere wanengi wanabring pang'ang'a kuruka wakidai eti lingo ya sheng inafaa chochoro tu...
3 Reactions
81 Replies
20K Views
Weka mbali na watoto!
4 Reactions
3 Replies
3K Views
Ethanol, commonly known as alcohol, may seem like a simple molecule composed of just a few carbon atoms, but its effects on the human body are far from straightforward. Responsible for...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
It is 1984. President Thomas Sankara moves to change his nation's name from the Republic of Upper Volta to Burkina Faso 24 years after freedom from French rule. This name change gives way to new...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Kenyan women in the Diaspora have a problem with Kenyan men. Romantic relationships between Kenyans in the US, for instance, are beset with untold challenges. The Nairobian spoke to a number of...
1 Reactions
131 Replies
25K Views
The author of the bestseller "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" believes that the world economy is about to collapse. According to the financier's forecast, all key assets, including precious metals and...
2 Reactions
8 Replies
1K Views
copied ast year a certain lady approached me for a help. She humbly requested me to lend her 100k tzsh as a matter of urgency. At first I was reluctant since I was not social with her. She pleaded...
31 Reactions
48 Replies
4K Views
ANI UPDATED Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, on Monday, met her Bangladeshi counterpart Mustafa Kamal on the sidelines of the G20 Finance Minister and Central Bank Governors meeting in...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom