Thiago Silva joined Chelsea Football Club for free on a one year deal last year, many questioned the signing of the 35-year old with such talented youth coming through & wrote him off after a disappointing start in the Premier League.

Since then he won his first ever UEFA Champions League, conceding just three goals in the seven games he started last season, meaning he signed an extension.

He's added the UEFA Super Cup & not conceded a goal whilst on the pitch this season, scoring a bullet header against Tottenham Hotspur last weekend.

Happy 37th birthday Thiago Silva, a generational centre back 🙌🇧🇷

How are the Power Rankings calculated?

The Power Rankings are based on points awarded to players for 35 different statistics - from goals and assists, to blocks and tackles. The standings take into account the number of points a player has earned up to the previous five matchdays of a season, with each previous game worth 20 per cent fewer points in incremental deductions.

Kwenye hii power ranking ya top 10 kuna timu 5 tofauti zimewakilishwa, Chelsea inaongoza kwa kuwa na 4, Liver 3 na waliobaki moja moja ambao ni Man City, Watford na Man U

1632301064655.png

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Formation 3-4-2-1

-------------------------------- Lukaku ------------------------------------

Werner ------------------------------------------------- ----------Ziyech

Chilwell --------------- RLC ------------ Barkley ----------- James

Rudiger ------- Christansen --------- Chalobah

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Formation 3-4-2-1

James si anakadi nyekundu aliyopata game ya liver inawezekana vip hii game awepo?

Unajiaibisha kijana ,dume zima huna hoja ,unaongea Kama kilaza ambaye hajawahi hata kuingia darasani ....

Hawa ndio mashabiki wa cheliwowo ,empty headed ,hakuna wanalojua zaidi ya kutukana ...

Uzi mzima umekosa weledi na wachambuzi wenye akili timamu ...

Hufai hata kushabikia mpira,aibu naona mimi
Hivi kuna mtu huwa anakuita humu ndani?

Thomas Tuchel's Full Pre-Aston Villa Press Conference - Part 2/2:

Thomas Tuchel: "Of course we want to give Saul some minutes. We want to give more players some competitive minutes. To use the opportunity to push some guys and to trust them in a competitive cup match like tomorrow."

Thomas Tuchel on Edouard Mendy being fit to face Man City: "I think it's possible. But it's a race against time. Let's see. I don't know right now."

Thomas Tuchel: "If you make changes at half-time, developments in the game to wait longer. It is a form of trust you show to the bench, where there are people who can have an impact. It's not a general thing, or waiting for the opportunity to do as many early changes as possible. It's in-game coaching, adapting to what the game and opponent offers."

Thomas Tuchel: "We are not shy to make decisions to help the team."

Thomas Tuchel on Thiago Silva (1/2): "From the first day I met him in Paris, I am happy to have him here, he was a fantastic professional, outstanding captain. The approach to recovery, to live this life is simply outstanding; how he trains, he trains full on."

Thomas Tuchel on Thiago Silva (2/2): "To step out of this [PSG] and enter the hardest competition in Europe [Premier League], this shows what competitor he is. I don't look at age, I look at performances. I don't care if you're super young or old, like Thiago."

Thomas Tuchel on Timo Werner: "It shows how Romelu is. He knows how a striker feels, who lacks goal. It was important that Timo was in better, dangerous positions around Romelu. He was in and around the box, he had his chances in the box, and assist which was well done. This is more important, and how he trains. Not only in pure quality, but attitude. In the moment, he moves more, free in his movement and decision making is with more confidence. So, sometimes it needs a bit of time. He can push himself now to keep this momentum going."
Asante sana mkuu kwa hizi taarifa.

Sent from my CPH2185 using JamiiForums mobile app

Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Formation 3-4-2-1

Kikosi kizuri lkn aisee rudiger n Lukaku inabidi wapumzishwe mzee

Kikosi kizuri lkn aisee rudiger n Lukaku inabidi wapumzishwe mzee
Wanaokimbiaga sana ni viungo na mawinga na kama umefuatilia ndio wanaopumzishwa jumlisha wazee kama akina Silva na Azpi, Otherwise tukimbadilisha Rudiger kule nyuma kutapwaya kabisa, lazima Rudiger na Christensen wacheze aisee
TT pia sidhani yuko kama FL, anahitaji makombe hata haya ya mbuzi

Wanaokimbiaga sana ni viungo na mawinga na kama umefuatilia ndio wanaopumzishwa jumlisha wazee kama akina Silva na Azpi, Otherwise tukimbadilisha Rudiger kule nyuma kutapwaya kabisa, lazima Rudiger na Christensen wacheze aisee
Kk injuries Mzee....angalia na game ijayo hapo weekend Vs city....rudiger deserves to have a breathe today+ Lukaku ....Leo huko nyuma wanaweza wakaanza chalobah, Christensen na Malang sarr.. huoni liver Jana best defender wao vvd hata benchi hakuwepo

Back
Top Bottom