Sarri on Hazard future: "No, no. I know very well that he is discussing with the club but I don't know anything else at the moment. I don't know if he has decided yet that he wants to stay here or have another experience in another club." #CFC #THFC

Sarri on Higuian: "He scored 36 goals in 35 matches in Serie A. In the season he scored 39 goals so he did very very well. For sure, he is one of the best strikers that I had in my career." He points to his experience at Real Madrid giving experience to play here #CFC #THFC

Sarri on Hazard: "Sometimes [Hazard frustrates me]. I prefer he speaks with his feet" Joking about Hazard's interview #CFC

Sarri on Hazard: "I think he has to do more. His potential is higher than his performances. He has to respect himself. He has to do more." #CFC

Sarri on Hazard: "He is an instinctive player. For him, it is very difficult for him to play in only one position. He likes to go towards the ball and he wants the ball at his feet. For him, it is very difficult to play as a striker but also as a winger." #CFC

Sarri on Higuain signing for Chelsea: "They are trying to sign a contract with Higuain today. We are hoping he will bring us goals. He is good at his all round play, but we are hoping he brings goals" #CFC #THFC

Sarri on Higuain's mentality and AC Milan form: "He wants to win all the time in any situation. In the last five years he lost his temper twice a little bit." Adds his time in AC Milan isn't a failure and says "he felt a bit lost" #CFC #THFC

Sarri on Higuain medical: "I don't know. I have to speak with the doctor and see him more, but I think for tomorrow it is impossible." #CFC #THFC

Sarri on Higuain helping him: "I hope so, I think that the club agrees with me when I told them my opinion about the team. So January market is very difficult especially for a striker, it is difficult to find one of the most important strikers in the world." #CFC #THFC

Sarri praises Chelsea for signing Higuain for him: "So I think the club is working very well because it is not easy to get a new striker and a very important striker in the Jan market" #CFC #THFC

Sarri on Christensen's toilet break at Arsenal: "I was worried more than anything. You know very well that Christensen on matchdays always has stomach ache. I don't know the reason but he is always very nervous. I don't know what to say." #CFC #THFC

Sarri's press conference ahead of Spurs:
1️⃣All but confirms Higuain
2️⃣Needs his goals
3️⃣Hazard no call on contract
4️⃣Not a leader but one of the best
5️⃣Christensen toilet break was nerves vs Arsenal
6️⃣Hopes Azpi/Luiz bring leadership
#CFC #THFC

Maana yake kesho Higuain hawezi kucheza. Na process ni kubwa. Apitie medical test, apigwe picha, aende kuongea kwny conference na kutambulisha (midday) itakuwa ishapita

Gonzalo Higuain move to Chelsea is bad news for Man Utd
GONZALO HIGUAIN’s arrival at Chelsea would put a huge dent in Manchester United’s chances of finishing in the top four this season.

Higuain will have a big impact during his time at Stamford Bridge, so much so that it will maintain Chelsea’s position in the Premier League table.
Kwani Chelsea haina pesa za kusajili, mbona inapewa magalasa , afu wazee!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

According to reliable RMC reporter Bouhafsi, Chelsea have been monitoring Lyon’s Houssem Aouar as Sarri likes him a lot.

As a LCM, this lad would probably be the best option on the market. Nothing Aouar can‘t do and he‘d be phenomenal for #CFC! But, what happens to Mount, then?

"I wouldn't say that Higuain had a bad period at AC Milan. He was playing in a team that was not on the same level as of Juventus. But he still managed to score 9 goals." - Maurizio Sarri

Disappointed that Sarri wasn't asked about Emerson or Hudson-Odoi. Poor press conference where we learned absolutely nothing. If Sarri starts Alonso and Willian tomorrow with Hazard in a false 9 I'm gonna flip. Its unacceptable in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom