Update :

John Obi Mikel is back at Middlesbrough today to do the rest of the medical. It should be completed today #CFC #FormerBlue

According to reliable RMC reporter Bouhafsi, Chelsea have been monitoring Lyon’s Houssem Aouar as Sarri likes him a lot.

As a LCM, this lad would probably be the best option on the market. Nothing Aouar can‘t do and he‘d be phenomenal for #CFC! But, what happens to Mount, then?
Alternative nzuri sana kama tukimkosa Paredes

serious kabisa? Yani tumuuze kante? Kwa mfano ikitokea akaja kocha mwingine akabadili mfumo si tutamkumbuka sana huyo kante. Na mm nina imani huyu kocha hatuyadumu naye mda mrefu
Kwa hari ilivyo tutapoteza kante na top four, tutaishi trophiless life, Chelsea inahitaji vikombe kuliko wachezaji kujipambanua kama club kubwa

📝 DEAL DONE: Gonzalo Higuaín has signed for Chelsea on a six-month loan deal with an option to buy for £32.5m in the summer. (Source: Chelseafc

Attachments

• IMG-20190123-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20190123-WA0033.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20190123-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20190123-WA0034.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 19
Gonzalo Higuaín: "When the opportunity to join Chelsea presented itself I had to take it. It’s a team I’ve always liked that has a lot of history, a wonderful stadium and they play in the Premier League, a league I’ve always wanted to play in." (Source: Chelseafc)

Granovskaia on Higuain: “Gonzalo was our number one target in this transfer window & arrives with a proven record at the highest level. He has previously worked with Maurizio to great effect & is familiar with how the coach likes to play” #cfc

Higuain ‘I now hope I can give back that trust Chelsea have shown me out on the pitch. I can’t wait to start and I hope to adapt as soon as possible.’

📝 DEAL DONE: Krzysztof Piątek has joined AC Milan from Genoa for a fee of around €35m on a four-and-a-half year contract. (Source: @ACMilan)

The financial details of Higuain to Chelsea, courtesy of Juventus

Attachments

• IMG-20190124-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190124-WA0000.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 25
Chelsea no.9s in Premier League history:

Gonzalo Higuaín
Álvaro Morata
Radamel Falcao
Fernando Torres
Franco Di Santo
Steve Sidwell
Khalid Boulahrouz
Hernán Crespo
Mateja Kezman

Cursed? #CFC ⚽🔵

Think Eden Hazard agrees with Maurizio Sarri:

“I don’t like to talk. I do my talking with the ball. Like Zidane at the time. There are people who are made for screaming. John Terry is the best captain in the world. He encourages you all the time.”

EH on leadership: “Terry has the right words. When I am a captain, I say to myself: ‘What am I going to say?’ I should be able to but I cannot. And there is no question of forcing myself. It will not be me. I do not like it. Some people like to talk, others do not.” #cfc

National team (in the absence of Kompany)
At the beginning nobody understood why he was picked. But since he wears the armband he’s been leading by example. By good performances...

"Morata's request forced us to go in the market. He told me one month ago that he wants to leave and play for another club. So, it was difficult for him to give his 100% for us from a mental point of view" - Maurizio Sarri

Back
Top Bottom