Welcome to Chelsea @G_Higuain

Overall Career Stats :
Games - 525
Goals - 282
Assists - 69

Feels good to have a proven Goalscorer.

#cfc are ranked top London club in the Deloitte Football Money League having generated £448m in revenue in 2017-18. #AFC (£389m), #thfc (£379m) & #whufc (£175m) are behind them. But they sit 8th - trailing other PL sides #mufc (3rd-£590m), #mcfc (5th-£504m) and #lfc (7th-£455m)

Sasa mtu kila siku kwenye media anatangaza anatamani kucheza Madrid mara Man United mara acheze chini ya Zinedine Zidane mara anaondoka Chelsea kweli hapo ana uwezo wa kumotivate. Sifa za leader ya kwanza uzalendo, kama anaipenda Chelsea angekubali mkataba mpya na kutulia ndio sifa ya leader. Hazard na miaka yote 27 bado anadeka kama Odoi, asepe tena anatuchelewesha. Niliwahi kusema Hazard akiondoka Chelsea itapona kwa sababu uwepo wake na fikra za kila mara za kuondoka zinademotivate wenzake

Chelsea no.9s in Premier League history:

Gonzalo Higuaín
Álvaro Morata
Radamel Falcao
Fernando Torres
Franco Di Santo
Steve Sidwell
Khalid Boulahrouz
Hernán Crespo
Mateja Kezman

Cursed? #CFC ⚽🔵
Hiyo namba ni ngumu inaitwa namba iliyolaaniwa Chelsea, nakumbukia tu Tores, Falcao na sasa Morata walivyoshindwa vibaya kuitendea haki hiyo namba 9

Huu usajili wa Higuan sijauelewa kabisa. Sioni tofauti yake na akina Morata au Giroud ..uku tuna mbatshway, Abraham, Odoi, Kennedy afu tunachukua mazee na kuzid kuyajaza kweny timu. Kazi kupeleka madogo kwa mkopo na badae tunaishia kuwauza...

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Higuain on Emiliano Sala: ‘I send my strength. Hope is the last thing we can lose so we have to hold out hope that they are somewhere and, if that wasn’t to be the case, it will be a great loss.’ #CFC

Higuain : "It was an opportunity that when it presented itself I couldn’t miss out on. I’m really excited to be here, to be working with Maurizio Sarri again and to be at a club with so much history.” #CFC

Higuain “I’m just really happy to have completed the move and I hope to achieve all the goals which the club has set for itself between now and the end of the season."

Higuain : "I’m someone who is always trying to improve, day after day. I think the most important thing is to be humble, even when we make mistakes, and so when that happens I will always try to rectify that improve

Higuain “For the rest, I’ll leave other people to give their opinions on me. I’m not someone who likes to talk too much about myself but I’m someone who tries to improve, and get the best out of myself and my team, at every opportunity."

Higuain on Sarri : "Maurizio Sarri is the coach who, in my career, has got the best out of me as a player. He’s someone who knew how to work with me, particularly on the emotional side.

Higuain “That year together was fantastic and in big parts thanks to him, so coming to work with him is very important for me. I’m really happy to have been given the opportunity to do that and I want to get back to that level."

Higuain "Now I’m just happy to be working with him again at a big club like Chelsea which has all the history and wonderful team-mates. I think everything is set on the right path to achieve our goals by the end of the season."

Higuain on Jorginho: "It was my best year as a player and he’s a wonderful midfielder who contributed to that. He’s also a very good friend of mine so it’s a real pleasure to once more be joining up with him, and I hope we can achieve great things together again."

Higuain on English football: "For a long time I’ve wanted to play in England but until now such a concrete opportunity hasn’t presented itself, so it was something I was never going to miss out on.”

Higuain “It’s a huge challenge to come and play in the Premier League and I hope I’ll be able to settle in here at Chelsea. It’s a wonderful team and I hope we can bring a lot of happiness to the fans."

Higuain: "Chelsea is a team who always has great players and as kids everybody watched the Premier League, so it’s a real dream for me to come and play in this league, having already played in three of the best leagues in the world,

Back
Top Bottom