Wanawatakia usiku mwema
IMG_20181210_215620.jpeg

Hazard: "There was discussion with Chelsea but then it stopped. The family is fine in London. But, I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my career. It's a decision I'm going to make, I do not know when, but I'll take it"

We will miss you King 🤴😢

"I've always liked Real Madrid with or without Zidane. At the end of this year, I only have one year left on my Chelsea contract. We'll see, it'll be up to me to make the final decision" - Hazard's Inteview with RMC
[I don't think he's going to sign the contract. So just . . ]

Chelsea under Maurizio Sarri [PL 2018-19]
Total Shots: 271 [2nd] (1st Man City - 300)
Shots on Target: 90 [4th] (1st Man City - 117)
Goals: 33 [4th] (1st Man City - 45)
Conversion Rate: 18% [6th] (1st Arsenal - 22%)
[Chelsea badly need to work on their finishing]

"After the Wolves game, Sarri was terrifying. He was going crazy. But that was okay because we shouldn’t have lost. The day after, he was very calm and clear-minded. He spoke with us and made it clear that we have to believe in ourselves and look for a win against City" - Rudiger

Hazard: "There was discussion with Chelsea but then it stopped. The family is fine in London. But, I do not want to have any regrets at the end of my career. It's a decision I'm going to make, I do not know when, but I'll take it"

We will miss you King 🤴😢
Acha asepe maana ishakuwa wimbo wake huo ili hiwe nafadi kwa wengine

Chelsea under Maurizio Sarri [PL 2018-19]
Total Shots: 271 [2nd] (1st Man City - 300)
Shots on Target: 90 [4th] (1st Man City - 117)
Goals: 33 [4th] (1st Man City - 45)
Conversion Rate: 18% [6th] (1st Arsenal - 22%)
[Chelsea badly need to work on their finishing]
Hii aina mantinki kama hatufungi goal zaidi ya 3 si ya kupaste hapa

"I've always liked Real Madrid with or without Zidane. At the end of this year, I only have one year left on my Chelsea contract. We'll see, it'll be up to me to make the final decision" - Hazard's Inteview with RMC
[I don't think he's going to sign the contract. So just . . ]
Kona nyingi jua anasaini kama usaini kama vile kane to real alisema siondoki spurs

Nilikuwa nimelazwa tangu friday to date. Hongereni mashabiki wenzangu wa Chelsea. Lile daraja la stanford bada linaogopesha.
Huko nyuma nilusemaga Mancity ni ya kawaida tu watu hawakunielewa
Timu nyingi zinafungwa kwa sababu ya kumuogopa pep
Sasa mzee wa kiko baada ya mindgame nje ya: uwanja ndani kafanya vitu vyake.

Liv vs Nap sare ya aina yeyote
Me ndio nimeshabet na nimesubmit kuwania bajaji

Back
Top Bottom