Bookworms of JF, what's your favorite book (s) and why?

Wadau wa vitabu nimekua na hili wazo...

Kufungua channel ya youtube mahususi kwa ajili ya ku share uchambuzi wa vitabu yani mfano nimesoma kitabu XYZ nitakua naangalia jinsi gani ujumbe nilio upata kwenye kitabu ulivyo nisaidia mimi na jinsi gani unaweza kuisaidia jamii.

Kwa kifupi itakua ni channel inayo jaribu ku-link ujumbe wa kitabu na actual application yake kwenye real life!

Inahitaji usomaji makini wa kitabu na utulivu wa hali ya juu ili uweze kukichambua!

Changamoto nnayoiona mpaka sasa ni sheria zinazo bana ufunguzi wa youtube channel kwenye nchi yetu!

Wadau naombeni mawazo yenu!

This put a massive smile on my face. I don’t think you know how much that means to me.

I'm coping pretty well right now, Nowonmai. Thank you, that's very kind of you.

You are missing again Paula my soulmate.

Heart is beating erratically but I am praying again.

Be very happy to read from you again.

As for books I am re-reading Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials.

Nowadays, whenever I touch a book I tell myself, “Here we go again Paula”

Please come back.

You are missing again Paula my soulmate.

Heart is beating erratically but I am praying again.

Be very happy to read from you again.

As for books I am re-reading Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials.

Nowadays, whenever I touch a book I tell myself, “Here we go again Paula”

Please come back.
I read His Dark Materials series when I was around 12 or 13. The trilogy has a lot of religious commentary . Well, I was still young, I don't remember much.

I've been meaning to read it again as an adult. This post makes me wants to read it again . You see, you've sparked my interest Nowonmai.

Have you read The Chronicle of Narnia series? Please do yourself a big favor and read. It's a great trilogy and I thoroughly enjoyed.

Working on a big project, it's really been consuming me lately. I can't find enough time for my hobbies Nowonmai. It really sucks.
Thank you, you are probably the nicest guy I've ever met. How've you been?

The Da Vi nci Code.

The Lost Symbol.

Angels an Demons.

Inferno.

The Origin.

All by Dan Brown.

The Scorpion Illusion.

The Icarus Agenda.

The Bourne Identify.

The Bourne Supremacy.

The Bourne Ultimatum.

The Bourne Betrayal.

The Bourne Legacy.

The Hades Factor.

All by Robert Ludlum and his successor.

The Plain Truth

House Rules

Salemn falls

The House keeper.

All by Jodi Picoult.

The Rogue Lawyer.

The Firm

The Street lawyer.

The Testament.

The Sycamore Tree.

All by John Grisham.

The Hidden Agenda.

The Afghan.

All by Frederick Forsyth.

The Hunt For Red October.

The Sum Of All Fears

All by Tom Clancy.

The Godfather by Mario Puzzo.

A Spy who loved me.

From Russia with love

Gold finger

All by Ian Fleming.

James Hadley Chase ( I have read 34 novels ).

I can't make list anymore, I'm exhausted.

Why?

My Dad was a reason for me to realize i have same DNA that's avid book fan.
Kuna watu mnatia hasira ya wivu kwakweli,

I read His Dark Materials series when I was around 12 or 13. The trilogy has a lot of religious commentary . Well, I was still young, I don't remember much.

I've been meaning to read it again as an adult. This post makes me wants to read it again . You see, you've sparked my interest Nowonmai.

Have you read The Chronicle of Narnia series? Please do yourself a big favor and read. It's a great trilogy and I thoroughly enjoyed.

Working on a big project, it's really been consuming me lately. I can't find enough time for my hobbies Nowonmai. It really sucks.
Thank you, you are probably the nicest guy I've ever met. How've you been?

Gracias Paula.

To start with I am just so glad to read your post and know that you are ok.

Thank you for the recommendations on Narnia. I ‘ve had the books for some time and now, with your assertion I will surely devour them.

It’s true that Pullman’s His Dark Materials are so controversial.

There is Lord Asriel(Israel?) saying “If He(God) was already ancient in the days of Nebuchadnezzar then he must be uselessly old by now”.

I could not go on reading that book for some time after that( you know I am only a partial atheist dear),
until I told myself that denial would not help. Now I am reading the series again in a new light.

Well. I wish you all the best in your project. Hopefully one day you might be able to tell me what it was all about. But foremostly I am just happy to know that you are alright.

Gracias Paula.

To start with I am just so glad to read your post and know that you are ok.

Thank you for the recommendations on Narnia. I ‘ve had the books for some time and now, with your assertion I will surely devour them.

It’s true that Pullman’s His Dark Materials are so controversial.

There is Lord Asriel(Israel?) saying “If He(God) was already ancient in the days of Nebuchadnezzar then he must be uselessly old by now”.

I could not go on reading that book for some time after that( you know I am only a partial atheist dear),
until I told myself that denial would not help. Now I am reading the series again in a new light.

Well. I wish you all the best in your project. Hopefully one day you might be able to tell me what it was all about. But foremostly I am just happy to know that you are alright.
You've made the right decision to re-read it Nowonmai.

Philip Pullman is an Atheist, isn't he?
Some Christians don't like the series, it's forbidden book and children are not allowed to read it. It's something that challenges their faith. But it's still fiction.
Mainly thanks. Sure, I will..

Irish writer James Joyce's "Ulysses" is my favorite book of all time. I strongly advise you to read this book, take the time to understand all the comments and references of this modernist novel. I also advise you to visit this page and read a very interesting essay about a poem by Marilyn Wani called “The Quilt.” The powerful symbolism of this verse will not leave you indifferent.

Helo Guys,
So I am currently reading " Crime and Punishment "by Fyodor Dostoevsky . What a fantastic read.
20210217_162830.jpg

If anyone is considering reading this book, here you go!

Attachments

• Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky, Constance Garnett, Juliya Salkovskaya, Nicholas Ric...pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 86
Wakuu mwaka 2019 nilisoma hivi vitabu, kuna mfanano mkubwa na hili janga la Corona.
2235604_1575881966772.png
2235633_1575882770638.png

Audio books, how to get them. Reading to me is a challenge. Am a good listener

Willie Lynch letter: The Making of a Slave​

BY FINALCALL.COM NEWS | LAST UPDATED: MAY 22, 2009 - 12:45:37 PM
What's your opinion on this article?

willie-lynch_gr1_1.jpg

This speech was said to have been delivered by Willie Lynch on the bank of the James River in the colony of Virginia in 1712. Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there.

[beginning of the Willie Lynch Letter]

Or read transcript from source :

MK254, Paula Paul , MshanaJr ,