Stop blaming others for your misfortunes

de Gunner

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2021
In life everything that happens to you is because you allowed it to happen. Yes, some people may betray you and lie but at the end of the day you need to stop wasting your time blaming others, be it parents, neighbours, partners and friends.

We need to be accountable for everything that happens to us by either changing the situation or changing ourselves. Life happens in an unimaginable timeline you can't predict what's gonna happens next. People will come and go, but the right ones will always stay. You have to be your own hero face all them challenges on a daily basis and never regret the decisions you make. We learn as we live.

So whoever this message will make sense, I need you to stop blaming others and yourself for anything that happens or which have already happened. Get you ass up and face life head on, no one is gonna save you. Blaming others will only worsen the situation and keep you stagnant from moving forward...

Jumma mubarak,

It's not blaming others but your heart can be looking for a validation on seeking if it was actually true or you were lied or betrayed, self blaming is usually hard than when someone points your mistakes and when u observe ur own mistake.

It's not blaming others but your heart can be looking for a validation on seeking if it was actually true or you were lied or betrayed, self blaming is usually hard than when someone points your mistakes and when u observe ur own mistake.
Why seeking? As long as something happens and you know it wasn't right means you were betrayed. Seeking in that manner is just punishing yourself on things you can't change! U know they lied and betrayed you, that's enough there's no more seeking.

You need to stop torturing your heat. Stop the blame game

Why seeking? As long as something happens and you know it wasn't right means you were betrayed. Seeking in that manner is just punishing yourself on things you can't change! U know they lied and betrayed you, that's enough there's no more seeking.

You need to stop torturing your heat. Stop the blame game
It's easier to point fingers on others than making your heart carry everything.

we should also learn to let things go, whether a person or a situation!! Holding them while they are toxic, they may end up destroying your future!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let them go

It's easier to point fingers on others than making your heart carry everything.
I know, but that only makes you suffer more. I think pointing fingers makes your burden even hard on your heart. Once you stop that you become free

In life everything that happens to you is because you allowed it to happen. Yes, some people may betray you and lie but at the end of the day you need to stop wasting your time blaming others, be it parents, neighbours, partners and friends.
Upo sahihi kabisa….yaan nilishajifunza hili kitambo…..kilakitu kinatokea kinasababu haijalishi umesababisha au umesababishiwa👊

🤣 there's something wrong with you, not letting them go is a sign of weakness
Hahaha let them go doesn't make you even stronger you know? it could help set some certain boundaries with those who can easily lie or betray you.... May something could be wrong with me but think of it in my way this once.... how many people walk over you just because you just forgive... the world is harsh place... choose violence is better somehow

Mwache aende….kama ni kumbukumbu ya maumivu hiyo ndiyo kabisaa…jitahidi kupotezea ….mimi au wewe ni wa thamani sana….let them gooo
I know ninathamani that's why I hold them so that betrayal doesn't happen... maximu you have two chance u loose both... you belong to the archive not forgiven nor forgotten

Hahaha let them go doesn't make you even stronger you know? it could help set some certain boundaries with those who can easily lie or betray you.... May something could be wrong with me but think of it in my way this once.... how many people walk over you just because you just forgive... the world is harsh place... choose violence is better somehow
forgiving means you love yourself more than settling for less. Once you set clear boundaries no one will walk over you. Violence is for the weak, not the strong.

forgiving means you love yourself more than settling for less. Once you set clear boundaries no one will walk over you. Violence is for the weak, not the strong.
If there was no violence some countries would never be independent. you might ask ur self who hurt me but no one really but I believe that a forgiving heart get most holes from thorns

If there was no violence some countries would never be independent. you might ask ur self who hurt me but no one really but I believe that a forgiving heart get most holes from thorns
You're right on that perspective, but don't apply it in this conversation. I'm rebellious by nature too, if you do me bad, I pay back. You need to differentiate violence and being rebellious. Violence is coming from ignorance. Forgiving heart get most holes but once it heals it's the strongest.

Upo sahihi

MTU akikusaliti
Akikuumiza
Akikudhurumu
Akikuonea

We shukuru na songa mbele maana yote mabaya anakuwa kafanya kwa ajili yake

Nimependa uzi wako.