Should I keep my head Up & plight ..?

Da'Vinci

JF-Expert Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello there,

On my line of work, I'm enclosed with vast law enforcement personnel. My demeanor is that I never try or force to be close with someone just because she or he have a certain status. (Chawa na kujipendekeza)

But there's these guys from law enforcement they have been trying to get close to me, so since bce they're the one who initiated it I let them. We're merely friend, But there's something I don't feel right about them, They trying so hard to know where I live abd they have been borrowing some Cash from.

So I needed your advice concerning this matter & people.. Is it good idea to be close with peoples Or not??

Hello there..
On my line of work, I'm enclosed with vast law enforcement personnel. My demeanor is that I never try or force to be close with someone just because she or he have a certain status. (Chawa na kujipendekeza)

But there's this guys from law enforcement they have been trying to get close to me, so since bce they're the one who initiated it I let them. We're merely friend, But there's something I don't feel right about them, They trying so hard to know where I live abd they have been borrowing some Cash from.

So I needed your advice concerning this matter & people.. Is it good idea to be close with polices Or not??
Ni wana wenye Ngozi mbili

I know its hard for you to say no since you are an "introvert", but with this particular group of people, you have to master the courage to say NO.
1- Never lend them money because they'll never pay you back.
2-Stay as far away from them as possible, dont allow them to know you in depth.
3- Keep evidence of every transaction you do with them, and all the conversations.
4-If you are working with them, be friendly but keep your distance.
5- hawanaga undugu wala urafiki, so run for your life🏃🏃🏃🏃

Sema kuna wakati traffic walininasa barabarani naendesha bila kuvaa viatu vya kufunika miguu. Aliyeniokoa ni moja kati ya hao hao naoshinda nao. So I take this as benefit from them. Ila I'll consider your point
Narudia tena, usiwakopeshe hela kabisaaaaaa. Ni matapeli.

Back
Top Bottom