Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

i never disputed that kiswahili cha tz ni kizuri.
[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
wewe "huko nyuma"si ulisema una ni-ignore?!. umewashwa na nini ukaamua uendelee kunijibu?.[emoji23]

ila nimependa ulivyojitetea hapo juu.[emoji23] [emoji23]
 
Na sasa tukiamua tuweke spire at over 330 metres Hass Tower basi si litafika mita 500.....hehe ,kichapo bado from the green city in the sun!
 
wewe "huko nyuma"si ulisema una ni-ignore?!. umewashwa na nini ukaamua uendelee kunijibu?.

ila nimependa ulivyojitetea hapo juu.
Actually this is me ignoring you...... you must be delusional!!.... I hadn't engaged you yet!
Let me show you how I engage YOUR TYPE.... though I strongly doubt if you could you handle it!! But let's see.....




You said.....
tunaposema kiswahili kinachozungumzwa tanzania kinapendwa zaidi EA kuzidi kile cha nairobi na pwani ya kenya,huwa hatuzungumzi kwa kubahatisha,tuna uhakika wa 100%.
ushahidi mdogo huu hapa
From my observation of these three and not ANY OTHER, I thought Thanji Lea sounded like a GENUINE kenyan but the other TWO sounded more like Tanzanians than kenyans
So I posted this....
As seen here


As seen below, you Then brought a string of SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES as PROOF that THE TWO were Kenyans!!!!!
his profile link in facebook:Sanchez Nadimo
Impostor?
her profile link in Facebook: Martha W Johns
Impostor?!!
Seriously Who does that?!!!!!
That's why I said...
Am torn between whether I should ignore you or try to reason with you.
The fact that you think that is proof!! am better off ignoring........
now, up to this point our contesion was whether these people are KENYANS or IMPORTERS......
NOWHERE had we talked about THEIR OPINIONS about TZ swahili!!!



in your post below, in which I replied
do you notice how you've shifted the discussion FROM Imposters or not TO their Tz swahili opinions?!!!...... Which so far, I had not disputed or even vaguely commented on! Infant, I couldn't dispute. it's an opinion! Halooo🙄!
If that were the case, I would have said the Thanji Leah was an imposter too coz they ALL hold the SAME VIEW but I didn't say he/she was an imposter, I actually thought he/she was a GENUINE kenyan REGARDLESS of his/her opinion!
You even introduced some new personalities!! Did I say anything about this new people? I just "met" them😱!!!


Tell you what, I think in your view this is a looong post, I've placed pin points along but I doubt if you'll even read it through coz I noticed and learnt similarities in how you and you friend (your type) the "Moscow aviation graduate"
ichoboy01 REACT to posts (yeah not respond but react!!) Your pin head reasoning and the way you avoid the issues and shift goal posts, i particularly like the way you support and like each others comments, and how you can make a lot of noise about nothing.... you two are amazing! Am yet to ecounter another of your type.
I have arranged it nicely for you, you can either take it or leave it but I can bet you'll ignore the everything I highlighted and use a HEAP of emonjis and make a lot of noise about a nothing at all in order to "WIN"🙄 and boy will that make you happy🙂!!!


NOW is when you can say I ENGAGED YOU! tell a friend to tell a friend!
 
Hii building itawatoa jasho when complete, hata UAP towers na their lights wamenyamazishwa
hahahahah unaona sasa unavojikanyaga sasa 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
 
yeah man,i'm into hiphop(the old school east african hiphop).

i'm still listening to old school joints of kalamashaka,uko flani maumau,K-south and necessary noise.
Now you talking, likes of E-sir rocked hip hop and were on they own level, good thang we still have a few keeping the touch, likes of nyashinski coming back i listen to joh makini too
 
You know if that building was to be shot at close range you wouldn't capture the entire building, right? And about urembo, you know beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder... So basically it's for an individual to decide which looks better, so your opinion counts just for you and who share the same opinion.
 
Kwanza ulikuja na hoja ya conference center tukakuekea za maana ukakimbia sasa umekuja kwenye taa kwanini hueleweki sasa yani unatapa huku na kule bado hueleweki tu......usiumize kichwa sana my friend utaugua bure...hii sio ile Tanzania ya siku zile hii ni Tanzania mpya.......kaa mkao wa kula
 
Hii building itawatoa jasho when complete, hata UAP towers na their lights wamenyamazishwa
Prejector lights are the isht. Zinaweza toa images za Julius Yego, Dedan Kimathi, and the likes during special days to commemorate them. Led lights can only produce themes
 
kati ya Conference Centre na Lights, ni gani iliyokuja ya kwanza?
Sababu iliyonifanya mm kuleta picha ya Conference Centre (ya Rwanda) ilikuwa ni kuwaonyesha kuwa nchi ndogo kama Rwanda wamejitahidi wako na jengo lililo na Led Lights na huwa wanalitumia kwa siku tofauti za sherehe zao, Sembuse Danganyika? au hamjui maana ya hizo taa?

you can choose to ignore me.
 
Projector lights za Britam ziko mbele i tell you,i was extremely amazed as i was on langata road to town,the vertices were fully lit yesterday and the dancing colors moving from the spire to the ground level.......On UAP,only the triangle at the top was fully lit with white LED lighting....Nairobi now has century lights!!
 
Umesahau enhhh ulianza kusema ikwapi conference center kama hii....tukakuonesha conference zilizosoma shule ukatoka hapo ukaja na hoja ya taa.....sasa mbona hueleweki ndugu unatapa huku na kule....kua na msimamo mmoja dar isikuumize kichwa utagua bure
 
i pity the teachers that took their time to educate you. sijui kama ulikuwa unashikanisha dhafu either... the likes of Algebra, Logarithms, Bodmas, mambo ya Log Table, Pythagoras Theorem i wonder kama unanyita
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…