Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Wapigaji wameanza kurudisha vitita vya pesa serikalini baada ya mzee magu kuwapa chance ya kurudisha ili wasiozee jela, Huyo mwamba karudisha billion 27 taslim tena cash. Zililipwa billions of pesa week ilopita na wengne walopga trillions wanajipanga kurudisha anytime from now kabla ya deadline View attachment 1235879
Aaah kudadeeki kuna wasenge wana hela aisee...yaani mzigo wote huo ulikuwa wake😁

Am not the one who buys nairobi,but chinese and settlers,In several years no kenyan will be able to use some of the infrastructures without paying to either Chinese or white settlers all the way from europe,think,the building are owned by chinese,SGR by chinese,road to be built by Chinese in 30 years...only native kenyans will be proud of nairobi vision,but they own nothing apart from kibera😁😁..! It will reach a time you must pay to enter nairobi,that's why they keep calling you "monkey" even a day time..
Are you aware that the GDP of Nairobi is soon overtaking that of danganyika?

Dar
1571316177866.png

1571316194198.png

Strategies always sound good on paper but as I said, it's not as easy as you'd want it to look like. I've done several studies and developed business plans for some experienced people but some things just happen along the way and the investor cannot even explain what happened. Now, think about governments; everything that can go wrong can go wrong even in seemingly transparent economies like European countries
We are all human beings "not angels or supernatural beings", so if your strategies couldn't turn things the way you wanted you have to admit that you were not good enough to do so or may be your rivals outsmarted you. For example, skype was released earlier before whatsapp but look who is popular, just imagine if they could have used gmail instead of microsoft account of which they cannot since they see google as their rival same way to what happened to nokia vs sumsung/huawei etc. Or do you mean yahoo was not luck? or google was luckier than yahoo? no. Google were smart compared to their rivals. That little thing you decide to do as you see it fit for your business is a strategy. Luck is the vocabulary written on the foolish man dictionary buda

Wonders will never cease
If that guy wanted to return the money, he would just have transferred the same to government account instead of carrying a stash of cash money in the full glare of cameras in the name of "returning stolen money". Doesn't he have a reputation to protect by allowing himself to be pictured doing this? Why would you steal billions of government money, store it in your house only to carry it to a specific place in the name of returning it. Am even surprised Tanzanians are clapping to this shit

Strategies always sound good on paper but as I said, it's not as easy as you'd want it to look like. I've done several studies and developed business plans for some experienced people but some things just happen along the way and the investor cannot even explain what happened. Now, think about governments; everything that can go wrong can go wrong even in seemingly transparent economies like European countries
:p
I am so sorry buda it seems you always copy and paste business plans and strategies same way to what your KQ is doing. Plans and strategies should change according to environment, you cannot use asian strategy on african enviroments

Are you the same guy who was talking about BROKEN ENGLISH awhile ago?
There is not any single kenyan can master any international language well,it is a fact
Look at you,you can't even differentiate"talking" from "typing"
Actually,we are not talking,we are just typing.. what's wrong with you monkey!!??

Umeumbuka jomba...kubali tu
There is not any single kenyan can master any international language well,it is a fact
Actually,we are not talking,we are just typing.. what's wrong with you monkey!!??

Okay Mr. Englishman. First, you need to look at your sentence construction and structure as I have highlighted above before you even start thinking of engaging me on matters English

Back
Top Bottom