Of course I can't afford that place. How the hell on earth can I use my hard earned money to build a house in such a disorganized and confused environment and be proud of it? And even start telling people that I own a dream house? I would slap myself so hard to wake up from that stupid dream π πCheka tu apo but I bet you canβt afford those places πππ.. yani hapo na uwakika 100/100
Na Usijifanye hujaona hii hapaππ
Mbona ukana maneno yako mwenyewe? Angalia ulichokiandika hapo juu, the highlighted part. Mtasumbuka sana
Mbona ukana maneno yako mwenyewe? Angalia ulichokiandika hapo juu, the highlighted part. Mtasumbuka sana
Sasa kama mko na pesa ya madafu how's that supposed to be my problem? Wewe ni kwamba mbwa anayekuka matapishi yake. Yani one minute apartments zote ni za kukodisha next minute apartments za kununua zipo ila wakenya hawawezi afford. Look at your poor life danganyikan!Wala ata hatuhanyi we zenu.. sie tuna wachora tu. But we wonβt be here kusikia uwongo wenu na tukauvumilia upite tu ... most yβall Indigenous are broke ..ataka zina nunuliwa itβs not by a typical regular Kenyan. Nope! sio kwa unemployment rate mliyo nayo na most of yβall are employed. 20,000,000ksh itβs equivalent to 440 million Tanzanian shillings! The **** you Lying to a regular Kenyan can buy that shit?ππππ we jama msenge nini. Thatβs almost half half a billion Tz shillings. We jama niaje aisee
Of course I can't afford that place. How the hell on earth can I use my hard earned money to build a house in such a disorganized and confused environment and be proud of it? And even start telling people that I own a dream house? I would slap myself so hard to wake up from that stupid dream π π
Sasa kama mko na pesa ya madafu how's that supposed to be my problem? Wewe ni kwamba mbwa anayekuka matapishi yake. Yani one minute apartments zote ni za kukodisha next minute apartments za kununua zipo ila wakenya hawawezi afford. Look at your poor life danganyikan!
Just to let you know, Kenya haa a bigger middle than any other country in EA. What does that tell you bongolala? It means Kenyans have more purchasing power than all other East Africans. But just as usual, you'll come back saying data za kupikwa just like your fellows do here everyday. Anyway, you'll get there someday. It takes hard work and sheer determination
Room for adjustment?? π π πBaba as long the land belongs to me ... I got time to renovate it .. naweza vunja na ku build it even better.. room for adjustment ipo since we own the places. Na acha ku Exaggerate no body told you those are dream houses.
πππππππ wewe ndo ume nunua au ππ. And you wish we where poor! You wish. Lakini kwa nyie we for sure know whatβs going on in Kenya and it ainβt pretty. Sijui o a lot of middle income earners itβs all bull shit. Kwa tarifa yako watanzania wengi sana wana hela but itβs not formal. We tend to put it private. Yani nyie wakenya mnalia njaa, unemploymentβs, chicken being scarce because you canβt afford it ... the ****! Really!! really!!
I would prefer utumie kiswahili, English ain't your thing coz am struggling to comprehend most of the things you are saying.πππππππ wewe ndo ume nunua au ππ. And you wish we where poor! You wish. Lakini kwa nyie we for sure know whatβs going on in Kenya and it ainβt pretty. Sijui o a lot of middle income earners itβs all bull shit. Kwa tarifa yako watanzania wengi sana wana hela but itβs not formal. We tend to put it private. Yani nyie wakenya mnalia njaa, unemploymentβs, chicken being scarce because you canβt afford it ... the ****! Really!! really!!
Room for adjustment?? π π π
Wewe nilishakuambia ukojoe ulale. Hii konyagi inakupeleja vibaya. Hizo vitu zimeshikana na kurundika space ipatikane wapi for adjustment? Hao wengine mbona hawajafanya adjustment? Am asking that coz hizo nyumba (sorry, dream houses) zinafanana from one end to the other
I would prefer utumie kiswahili, English ain't your thing coz am struggling to comprehend most of the things you are saying.
Eti I wish you were poor? π π. Well, I can't wish poverty to any one. I have humanity. Licha to hayo, did you forget that according to statistical data, there are more poor people in Tanzania than Kenya? Have you forgotten that people living on less than a dollar a day are way more in Tanzania than Kenya. And did you know that there are more dollar millionaire in Kenya than Tanzania?
What does that tell you hapo tandale?
Kaka living under one dollar doesnβt mean we are poor.. get that in your head. As long naweza afford my three meals a day under a dollar Iβm good bruh.. we marekani mtu mwenye dollar moja hapa mlo wa hasubuhi but huku bongo tuna sogeza milo miwili safi kabisa.. na mikoani huko ata mitatu under a dollar. So being under a dollar ainβt shit ππππ
I would prefer utumie kiswahili, English ain't your thing coz am struggling to comprehend most of the things you are saying.
Eti I wish you were poor? π π. Well, I can't wish poverty to any one. I have humanity. Licha to hayo, did you forget that according to statistical data, there are more poor people in Tanzania than Kenya? Have you forgotten that people living on less than a dollar a day are way more in Tanzania than Kenya. And did you know that there are more dollar millionaire in Kenya than Tanzania?
What does that tell you hapo tandale?
I would prefer utumie kiswahili, English ain't your thing coz am struggling to comprehend most of the things you are saying.
Eti I wish you were poor? π π. Well, I can't wish poverty to any one. I have humanity. Licha to hayo, did you forget that according to statistical data, there are more poor people in Tanzania than Kenya? Have you forgotten that people living on less than a dollar a day are way more in Tanzania than Kenya. And did you know that there are more dollar millionaire in Kenya than Tanzania?
What does that tell you
I thought English was your first language... π€hmm... nvm
Hivi unajua unabishana na mtu asiekuwa na kazi...??πππ Mkuu mimi huo ndo ukweli nao kwambia...Huyu hata pesa yakulipa rent hana...Kiufupi ana lelewa...Ogopa mtu akiamka anahamkia JFWala ata hatuhanyi we zenu.. sie tuna wachora tu. But we wonβt be here kusikia uwongo wenu na tukauvumilia upite tu ... most yβall Indigenous are broke ..ataka zina nunuliwa itβs not by a typical regular Kenyan. Nope! sio kwa unemployment rate mliyo nayo na most of yβall are employed. 20,000,000ksh itβs equivalent to 440 million Tanzanian shillings! The **** you Lying to a regular Kenyan can buy that shit?ππππ we jama msenge nini. Thatβs almost half half a billion Tz shillings. We jama niaje aisee
Kuanzia leo wewe ni ZERO brain... Dangote ni investor mkubwa...Sio kila mwekezaji anakuwa na kampuni..Wengi huko Kenya ni wachuuzi...Wewe nimegundua ni mtoto wa mama..ZERO brain.π π π Nigerians do not own a damn thing in Kenya, not just Nairobi. Tell me any company or business in Kenya owned by Nigerians apart from Dangote. Hao ni wakora tu, nothing much
Hizo zinataka kutufananisha sisi na walala kwenye mafii kiberaMbona mnaogopa sana hizi picha za ramani? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
hapo wapi mzee mbona sipajui