Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Cheka tu apo but I bet you canโ€™t afford those places ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. yani hapo na uwakika 100/100
Of course I can't afford that place. How the hell on earth can I use my hard earned money to build a house in such a disorganized and confused environment and be proud of it? And even start telling people that I own a dream house? I would slap myself so hard to wake up from that stupid dream ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mbona ukana maneno yako mwenyewe? Angalia ulichokiandika hapo juu, the highlighted part. Mtasumbuka sana

Wala ata hatuhanyi we zenu.. sie tuna wachora tu. But we wonโ€™t be here kusikia uwongo wenu na tukauvumilia upite tu ... most yโ€™all Indigenous are broke ..ataka zina nunuliwa itโ€™s not by a typical regular Kenyan. Nope! sio kwa unemployment rate mliyo nayo na most of yโ€™all are employed. 20,000,000ksh itโ€™s equivalent to 440 million Tanzanian shillings! The https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide you Lying to a regular Kenyan can buy that shit?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we jama msenge nini. Thatโ€™s almost half half a billion Tz shillings. We jama niaje aisee

Wala ata hatuhanyi we zenu.. sie tuna wachora tu. But we wonโ€™t be here kusikia uwongo wenu na tukauvumilia upite tu ... most yโ€™all Indigenous are broke ..ataka zina nunuliwa itโ€™s not by a typical regular Kenyan. Nope! sio kwa unemployment rate mliyo nayo na most of yโ€™all are employed. 20,000,000ksh itโ€™s equivalent to 440 million Tanzanian shillings! The **** you Lying to a regular Kenyan can buy that shit?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we jama msenge nini. Thatโ€™s almost half half a billion Tz shillings. We jama niaje aisee
Sasa kama mko na pesa ya madafu how's that supposed to be my problem? Wewe ni kwamba mbwa anayekuka matapishi yake. Yani one minute apartments zote ni za kukodisha next minute apartments za kununua zipo ila wakenya hawawezi afford. Look at your poor life danganyikan!

Just to let you know, Kenya haa a bigger middle than any other country in EA. What does that tell you bongolala? It means Kenyans have more purchasing power than all other East Africans. But just as usual, you'll come back saying data za kupikwa just like your fellows do here everyday. Anyway, you'll get there someday. It takes hard work and sheer determination

Of course I can't afford that place. How the hell on earth can I use my hard earned money to build a house in such a disorganized and confused environment and be proud of it? And even start telling people that I own a dream house? I would slap myself so hard to wake up from that stupid dream ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Baba as long the land belongs to me ... I got time to renovate it .. naweza vunja na ku build it even better.. room for adjustment ipo since we own the places. Na acha ku Exaggerate no body told you those are dream houses.

Sasa kama mko na pesa ya madafu how's that supposed to be my problem? Wewe ni kwamba mbwa anayekuka matapishi yake. Yani one minute apartments zote ni za kukodisha next minute apartments za kununua zipo ila wakenya hawawezi afford. Look at your poor life danganyikan!

Just to let you know, Kenya haa a bigger middle than any other country in EA. What does that tell you bongolala? It means Kenyans have more purchasing power than all other East Africans. But just as usual, you'll come back saying data za kupikwa just like your fellows do here everyday. Anyway, you'll get there someday. It takes hard work and sheer determination

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wewe ndo ume nunua au ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And you wish we where poor! You wish. Lakini kwa nyie we for sure know whatโ€™s going on in Kenya and it ainโ€™t pretty. Sijui o a lot of middle income earners itโ€™s all bull shit. Kwa tarifa yako watanzania wengi sana wana hela but itโ€™s not formal. We tend to put it private. Yani nyie wakenya mnalia njaa, unemploymentโ€™s, chicken being scarce because you canโ€™t afford it ... the https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide! Really!! really!!

Baba as long the land belongs to me ... I got time to renovate it .. naweza vunja na ku build it even better.. room for adjustment ipo since we own the places. Na acha ku Exaggerate no body told you those are dream houses.
Room for adjustment?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wewe nilishakuambia ukojoe ulale. Hii konyagi inakupeleja vibaya. Hizo vitu zimeshikana na kurundika space ipatikane wapi for adjustment? Hao wengine mbona hawajafanya adjustment? Am asking that coz hizo nyumba (sorry, dream houses) zinafanana from one end to the other

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wewe ndo ume nunua au ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And you wish we where poor! You wish. Lakini kwa nyie we for sure know whatโ€™s going on in Kenya and it ainโ€™t pretty. Sijui o a lot of middle income earners itโ€™s all bull shit. Kwa tarifa yako watanzania wengi sana wana hela but itโ€™s not formal. We tend to put it private. Yani nyie wakenya mnalia njaa, unemploymentโ€™s, chicken being scarce because you canโ€™t afford it ... the ****! Really!! really!!

Yโ€™all better know you position cause Tanzania we above all that.. we ainโ€™t your league. We way ahead. Endeleni na economic growth yenu ya GDP and all that bull shit na si tuendele na economic development yetu cause we good โœŒ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wewe ndo ume nunua au ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And you wish we where poor! You wish. Lakini kwa nyie we for sure know whatโ€™s going on in Kenya and it ainโ€™t pretty. Sijui o a lot of middle income earners itโ€™s all bull shit. Kwa tarifa yako watanzania wengi sana wana hela but itโ€™s not formal. We tend to put it private. Yani nyie wakenya mnalia njaa, unemploymentโ€™s, chicken being scarce because you canโ€™t afford it ... the ****! Really!! really!!
I would prefer utumie kiswahili, English ain't your thing coz am struggling to comprehend most of the things you are saying.

Eti I wish you were poor? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚. Well, I can't wish poverty to any one. I have humanity. Licha to hayo, did you forget that according to statistical data, there are more poor people in Tanzania than Kenya? Have you forgotten that people living on less than a dollar a day are way more in Tanzania than Kenya. And did you know that there are more dollar millionaire in Kenya than Tanzania?

What does that tell you hapo tandale?

Room for adjustment?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wewe nilishakuambia ukojoe ulale. Hii konyagi inakupeleja vibaya. Hizo vitu zimeshikana na kurundika space ipatikane wapi for adjustment? Hao wengine mbona hawajafanya adjustment? Am asking that coz hizo nyumba (sorry, dream houses) zinafanana from one end to the other

kigumu iwapo ndo laugh yenu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dha room for adjustment it doesnโ€™t mean literally ku ongezeka kwa nafasi but adjustment for change my niqqa..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ bro you good?

I would prefer utumie kiswahili, English ain't your thing coz am struggling to comprehend most of the things you are saying.

Eti I wish you were poor? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚. Well, I can't wish poverty to any one. I have humanity. Licha to hayo, did you forget that according to statistical data, there are more poor people in Tanzania than Kenya? Have you forgotten that people living on less than a dollar a day are way more in Tanzania than Kenya. And did you know that there are more dollar millionaire in Kenya than Tanzania?

Kaka living under one dollar doesnโ€™t mean we are poor.. get that in your head. As long naweza afford my three meals a day under a dollar Iโ€™m good bruh.. we marekani mtu mwenye dollar moja hapa mlo wa hasubuhi but huku bongo tuna sogeza milo miwili safi kabisa.. na mikoani huko ata mitatu under a dollar. So being under a dollar ainโ€™t shit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Kaka living under one dollar doesnโ€™t mean we are poor.. get that in your head. As long naweza afford my three meals a day under a dollar Iโ€™m good bruh.. we marekani mtu mwenye dollar moja hapa mlo wa hasubuhi but huku bongo tuna sogeza milo miwili safi kabisa.. na mikoani huko ata mitatu under a dollar. So being under a dollar ainโ€™t shit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 dollar marekani hupati mlo wa aina yoyote but tz unaweza pata milo mita โœŒ๐Ÿพ.. sasa we jiongeze. Jee are we really that poor ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na tandale umefika wewe au una jisikia kuongelea tu tandale.,, tandale itโ€™s nothing close to a slum .. example the slums in Nairobi. Mjaua mna attract tourists for having slums ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s epic bro. Like for real!

What does that tell you

I thought English was your first language... ๐Ÿค”hmm... nvm

Wala ata hatuhanyi we zenu.. sie tuna wachora tu. But we wonโ€™t be here kusikia uwongo wenu na tukauvumilia upite tu ... most yโ€™all Indigenous are broke ..ataka zina nunuliwa itโ€™s not by a typical regular Kenyan. Nope! sio kwa unemployment rate mliyo nayo na most of yโ€™all are employed. 20,000,000ksh itโ€™s equivalent to 440 million Tanzanian shillings! The **** you Lying to a regular Kenyan can buy that shit?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ we jama msenge nini. Thatโ€™s almost half half a billion Tz shillings. We jama niaje aisee
Hivi unajua unabishana na mtu asiekuwa na kazi...??๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Mkuu mimi huo ndo ukweli nao kwambia...Huyu hata pesa yakulipa rent hana...Kiufupi ana lelewa...Ogopa mtu akiamka anahamkia JF

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Nigerians do not own a damn thing in Kenya, not just Nairobi. Tell me any company or business in Kenya owned by Nigerians apart from Dangote. Hao ni wakora tu, nothing much
Kuanzia leo wewe ni ZERO brain... Dangote ni investor mkubwa...Sio kila mwekezaji anakuwa na kampuni..Wengi huko Kenya ni wachuuzi...Wewe nimegundua ni mtoto wa mama..ZERO brain.

IMG_2956.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

Back
Top Bottom