babayao255
JF-Expert Member
- Apr 4, 2019
- 13,387
- 35,932
Kwani estate sio kumiliki ardhi na nyumba ya mtu binafsi ? Wewe ni mjinga kabisa ,kwanza hizo estate ndizo zina mipangilio na ujenzi wa hali ya juu sio kama Dar mnajenga ki holela holela.
Hizo pia ni over 30floorsLiko poa
In like around 20yrs to come Luanda Angola will have a similar skyline with the same beachfront.Iyo skyline hatar sana
Hawawez man wee apo Dubai wamefanya vitu vya kutishaIn like around 20yrs to come Luanda Angola will have a similar skyline with the same beachfront. View attachment 1205802
I think Nigeria bado sana. Hata majengo yao sio majestic kama Dubai. East Africa inaongoza kwa beautiful high rise buildings in the continent.Hawawez man wee apo Dubai wamefanya vitu vya kutisha
I think Nigeria bado sana. Hata majengo yao sio majestic kama Dubai. East Africa inaongoza kwa beautiful high rise buildings in the continent.
I think Nigeria bado sana. Hata majengo yao sio majestic kama Dubai. East Africa inaongoza kwa beautiful high rise buildings in the continent.
Kampala hufai kutaja penye Cities with tall buildings zinatajwa. I think their tallest is 22floors.Mnf ina Metre ngap wadau...
Ndefu sana hii hata Kampala hawanaView attachment 1205841
[emoji23] [emoji23]Kampala hufai kutaja penye Cities with tall buildings zinatajwa. I think their tallest is 22floors.
Mnf ina Metre ngap wadau...
Ndefu sana hii hata Kampala hawanaView attachment 1205841
Kampala hufai kutaja penye Cities with tall buildings zinatajwa. I think their tallest is 22floors.
Mnf ina Metre ngap wadau...
Ndefu sana hii hata Kampala hawanaView attachment 1205841
Oil money ain't a joke brahSometimes we just need to put our differences aside and appreciate other African cities. This Luanda, The capital city of Angola View attachment 1205867View attachment 1205868View attachment 1205869View attachment 1205870
Look at Luanda's beachfront.View attachment 1205872
Look at Luanda's beachfront.View attachment 1205872