Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Kwa vile huijui dar basi gated community kwako unaona Ni kitu kikubwa sana
 
You simply lack the slightest understanding of the relationship between Gdp, population, Gdp per capita, HDI and their connection to standard of living. I simply choose not argue with you coz I'll look stupid teaching someone with no will or objectivity to understand. Simple advice, read an economics book. It will save you a lot of embarrassing arguments.
 
AVIC Dar wana estate kubwa tuu na ya kisasa Kigamboni kule kwahiyo sidhani kama wangeweza kujenga projects kubwa mbili kwa wakati mmoja....

You've AVIC towers then we've AVIC estate
That's AVIC African headquarters.Not "just towers".
 
Well said,I agree with you
 
Umeongea bila kuwa na uelewa wa mambo na hasira pia kwa namna fulani. Kenya has the biggest middle-class of all the three East African nations and figures are there to prove this so unaposema wenye wako na kipato cha kati ni wachache hujui unachosema.

The gap between the rich and the poor is not a problem confined only to Kenya, hata Tanzania ipo tena kwa kiasi kikubwa so wacha kuongea kwa ushabiki. Naona umesema Mazense na tandale watu wamejenga nyumba za maana. Well, maybe in Tanzanian standards, hizo ni nyumba za maana so I don't want to go deeper into that.
 
Lakini vitu kama hivi huwezi ona Tanzania, acha kujitetea ujinga kubali tu japo ni ngumu [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

 
Kwa vile huijui dar basi gated community kwako unaona Ni kitu kikubwa sana
Ni kubwa coz it's a new concept in Dar. It's now that you are embracing gated communities. As an ujamaa country, am surprised bado hamna gated communities. I thought ujamaa is about togetherness. Kumbe ni maneno matupu tu
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…