Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Huwa nafanya shopping Kariakoo, wala hujakosea. Proof? nairobi mi si nimeshaenda? unadhani watu wote hutumia uber kwenda two rivers?
I asked you a very simple question: can you prove that certain shops in Two Rivers have never been taken up? Jinsi ya kufika Two Rivers isiwe hoja. You can even land in a private jet if you so wish

Dar is slum is the biggest city in ea in size, nothing beyond that. It is just one big unplanned slum. Nairobi still remains the most important city this part of the world. The financial and political capital of east Africa. The gateway to east Africa and by far the most advanced city in this region. Endeleeni kusherekea ukubwa wa eneo wakati uchumi wa Nairobi licha ya huo udogo wake is twice that of glorified fishing village called Dar. Kuna mambo mengine sana ikitaka kufanya hapa EA lazima uje Nairobi

Mngejua km hayo maeneo yana nyumba nzuri na watu wanakula na kulala vzuri msingeropoka hvyo.
Sio km kibera au kariobangi hapo.
Manzese kuna Biashara kibao zafanyika watu wana earn na wanajenga nyumba nzuri japo usafi bado shida kwasababu maeneo mengi ni masoko.
Asa sijui huo umaskin unatokea wapi.
Ni nini kizuri kwenye hizi nyumba
tapatalk_1567199234954.jpeg

Anyway, hizo nyumba ni nzuri Sana, at least according to Tanzanian standards of course. Hiyo Kariobangi unauta slum huwezi afford kuilpa kodi ya nyumba kule. And by the way, kama nyinyi ni magwiji wa biashara vile umesema hapo juu, mbona Nairobi uchumi wake ni kubwa kuliko ya Da? Ama unamaanisha biashara ya kuuza karanga za Diamond?

Ni nini kizuri kwenye hizi nyumba
View attachment 1194114

Anyway, hizo nyumba ni nzuri Sana, at least according to Tanzanian standards of course. Hiyo Kariobangi unauta slum huwezi afford kuilpa kodi ya nyumba kule. And by the way, kama nyinyi ni magwiji wa biashara vile umesema hapo juu, mbona Nairobi uchumi wake ni kubwa kuliko ya Da? Ama unamaanisha biashara ya kuuza karanga za Diamond?
Hebu zoom utuoneshe slum hapo naona bado unahaha na kutafuta slum dar😆😆😆😆😆

Just wake up and wash your face that would never happen
Nothing saddens me as much as the way you consider us, your fellow Africans as trash. "Overgrown Swahili villages?" really? I dream of a day when you will be NOTHING but pathetic servants who will be cleaning our backyards because things will be so much better down here.

Dar will never beat Nairobi... That's a sad fact but you have to swallow the pills
Lemme tell you something, in today's world, you would be what they call a stereotypical, illiterate son of a bitch who never appreciates his own kind. Dar will never beat nairobi? Hold my cats! even the blind will laugh at you upon hearing your terribly crafted gibberish. Dar es salaam is a growing city, new and efficient transportation systems, smart districts, an empire of real estate market, tourism, etc... I don't even want to get into the things we're way ahead of you because I would be wasting my time they ain't news

So u think nothing goes on in Nairobi.. Do you think we stagnant?
You need to go to rehab asap. It's not your fault, you are not exposed and more importantly, you are jealous. Dar is more than the brt project, see, you aren't also well informed, tupo phase 2 at the moment. Let me show you what has been going on in DSM
1. Electrified sgr
2. JNIA terminal 3
3. Ubungo interchange
4. Selander bridge/ Tanzanite bridge
5. Kimara-kibaha 8 lane highway
6. Gerezani flyover
7. Silicon Dar
8. Dar port expansion
9. Massive eal estate projects such as Morocco square
10. BRT phase 2
Niendelee?

Back