Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Super kariakoo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
9C3207CC-C1C1-4668-B9DA-C2659FC73CAB.jpeg
A357FA48-5E93-4CA0-9172-71F228A7C4B2.jpeg
DF2E6ABD-A0E8-418E-ABF6-A616C2E5724B.jpeg
3B2476AA-C275-413F-ADC1-97A2DF3075D3.jpeg
557ECCF4-F8D2-4144-81F1-AFAE948BE867.jpeg

Nothing saddens me as much as the way you consider us, your fellow Africans as trash. "Overgrown Swahili villages?" really? I dream of a day when you will be NOTHING but pathetic servants who will be cleaning our backyards because things will be so much better down here.
You spend the whole day here ukitusi wakenya but wewe ukitusiwa unacatch feelings. Hii tabia ya kina dada itabidi uwache

I doubt whether a plane would fly for seven minutes over kibera.....it will take 10 seconds unlike what i have just witnessed. A grotesque swath of endless swahili dwellings of dar covering the entire filthy city
Yu are pathetic as fu*k.This video was uploaded on you tube in 2012. A lot has changed since that year. But this was taken last year, any comments?
View attachment 1193872
[/QUOTE]

You think we don't know that Nairobi is full of slums,not only kibera there are plenty of hell-like slums in Nairobi such as kawangware,mathare,dandora,huruma slums,mama mboga,kwa njega,kiambiui,korogocho slums,mombasa slums,kangemi,kariobange, the list is endless,so let us be really

How a city can be with those slums in 600 kms/sq?????..can you imagine kibera himself holds almost 2 mill dwellers,how about other slums???and think about the population of nairobi 5mill people,so it comes almost 56% of nairobians live in slums,how can it be a city???

View attachment 1193864vp stima huko kibera ishawaka?
Hiyo picha ni ya wapi wewe bongalala? Hiyo billboard ya africell inapatikana wapi hii Kenya?? Is africell operating in Kenya? I have never seen that. And that van with a blue line? Since when did vans in Kenya start having blue lines across them? Mnasemanga tuanokota picha kwenye internet, but now we know better

Two rivers mall ina stores ambazo hazijapata hata clients. It's even funny how you bring these buildings while people commute to the place by matatus. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Can you prove this please? You are so bitter coz Kenya beats you in mall space pants down. Enda kafanye shopping karioakoo tafadhali na uwache mbu mbu mbu

They will tell you that's not Dar. Hawa watoto wa sisiemu ni watu wa ajabu sana
Mngejua km hayo maeneo yana nyumba nzuri na watu wanakula na kulala vzuri msingeropoka hvyo.
Sio km kibera au kariobangi hapo.
Manzese kuna Biashara kibao zafanyika watu wana earn na wanajenga nyumba nzuri japo usafi bado shida kwasababu maeneo mengi ni masoko.
Asa sijui huo umaskin unatokea wapi.

And for this reaso, there's a line between us both. You think that if you are a middle income citizen, you are better off without them. We care about the poor. And the brt is just one way to connect them with the entire city. Services, goods can reach them through that route!
Do not to link your lack of city planning to cohesiveness/togethernes or whatever you want to call it. Dar is a poorly planned city with endless Swahili villages aka dream houses. Agreeing with certain facts won't make you a lesser man.

Hivi unajua tandale kuna nyumba za gharama na nzuri kuliko Nairobi, najua hujui.
Do not to link your lack of city planning to cohesiveness/togethernes or whatever you want to call it. Dar is a poorly planned city with endless Swahili villages aka dream houses. Agreeing with certain facts won't make you a lesser man.

What ghost projects? be realistic please, hatuvuti bangi humu sawa? hatupandi vile vigari vyenu vidogo hamna hata hewa, mnaviitaje? matatu? Daladala za Dar zenywe hamna, halafu unaleta domo refu hapa. Kafie mbele
Uko sure huvuti bangi wewe mdanganyika? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Are you really sure?
PhotoGrid_1565607351427.jpg
Screenshot_20190413-080314.png

I doubt whether a plane would fly for seven minutes over kibera.....it will take 10 seconds unlike what i have just witnessed. A grotesque swath of endless swahili dwellings of dar covering the entire filthy city
Yu are pathetic as fu*k.This video was uploaded on you tube in 2012. A lot has changed since that year. But this was taken last year, any comments?
View attachment 1193872
[/QUOTE]
They call them dream houses. Endless dream houses. Kweli our standards and theirs ain't the same

Unaweza Ukawa unautajiri lkn ni kitu kimoja tu km vile dhahabu kwenye room, lkn mji ni kama Kilwa, jiangalie vitu ambavyo hamna ni vingi, unajua Dar tumewapiga gape sehemu nyingi sana, Tuki jenga maghorofa mawili tu labda ya floor 50, mjue tumewacha mbali sana. Nyie hamna Brt, Hamna Electric trains, Hamna Big Bridges, Hamna vingi sana, sasa Sie hizo Four lane ndio tunazijenga now so tutakuwa tumesha waachaa, habari za 53b achana nazo, we ni kama mtu aliyependeza Kwa millioni moja halafu Kizbau cha laki nane , suit na kila kitu ni cha laki 2. Asa sisi tuna suit za laki nne na kizbau cha elfu 20, Nani ataonekana bora, Dar is the biggest City in Ea and Central, hilo tu linatosha maana kuwa beauty tumeanza kuwapiga gape.
Dar is slum is the biggest city in ea in size, nothing beyond that. It is just one big unplanned slum. Nairobi still remains the most important city this part of the world. The financial and political capital of east Africa. The gateway to east Africa and by far the most advanced city in this region. Endeleeni kusherekea ukubwa wa eneo wakati uchumi wa Nairobi licha ya huo udogo wake is twice that of glorified fishing village called Dar. Kuna mambo mengine sana ikitaka kufanya hapa EA lazima uje Nairobi

Ukweli is what you call matusi. Halafu stay in your lane, hiyo conversation haikuhusu kabisa.
Inanihusu.If you think it doesn't concern me then what the hell are you doing on a Kenyan section? The fact that you comment on a Kenyan section is reason enough to reply to your messages. Ile siku unaona nimecomment on a Tanzanian section ask me why. Vitisho baridi utawacha wewe bongolala

Huwa nafanya shopping Kariakoo, wala hujakosea. Proof? nairobi mi si nimeshaenda? unadhani watu wote hutumia uber kwenda two rivers?
I asked you a very simple question: can you prove that certain shops in Two Rivers have never been taken up? Jinsi ya kufika Two Rivers isiwe hoja. You can even land in a private jet if you so wish

Back
Top Bottom