Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

yes..AKA the "lungs" of the city.. Inhaling CO² from industrial area(an area in the city) and exhaling O².The more the better.
Alaf mkiambiwa nairobi bado ndogo sana munalia humu ndani😆😆😆
 
yes..AKA the "lungs" of the city.. Inhaling CO² from industrial area(an area in the city) and exhaling O².The more the better.
Hawa mibongolala unafikiri wanajua hilo? Jaribu na watu wengine, sio hawa mijitu
 
Japan debt to gdp over 150%bwahahaa

Japan is the 4th powerful country in the world my friend usifananishe japan na kenya never ever😆😆😆😆😆

Japan pamoja na madeni hawazungumzii dawa mahospitalini wala chakula😆😆😆 na kwa uchumi wao wanaouwezo wakulipa hilo deni, je kenya uwezo upo????
 
Naona umeomba usaidizi Arusha, Mwanza, Morogoro hadi Mtwara lakini Bado haitoshi mboga 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
vepe? mbona unaruka mboga? mi mtwara, moro hata sijakuletea na umeanza kuchekacheka.
 
vepe? mbona unaruka mboga? mi mtwara, moro hata sijakuletea na umeanza kuchekacheka.
I used that figuratively to mean that some of those pictures are not from Dar. Vipi wewe? Sio lazima picha ya Morogoro au Mtwara iwe hapo ndani. Did you do literature in high school?
 
I used that figuratively to mean that some of those pictures are not from Dar. Vipi wewe? Sio lazima picha ya Morogoro au Mtwara iwe hapo ndani. Did you do literature in high school?
Yes I did literature in high school and I passed with flying colors. If you wanted pictures of Dar's urban flora, look no further
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…