Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Surpass Kenya in what! mbona unaongea kama huna elimu. Nime realize you are not informed at all ila unapenda kubisha. Kuna sehemu umetaja figures za kiuchumi! umenipa uvivu ata kukuelezea. So una plan kuja Tz kutalii then ukae mwaka mmoja! Jiandae kuolewa, i assume wewe ni msichana.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Basi post statistics tuone.
Men, you don't live in America, if so use your brain to get an answer from this.
Dar es Salaam is a commercial city vs Nairobi as a commercial city + capital city + national park.
Dar city has a larger square miles than Nairobi.
Nairobi has the largest slums in Africa while Dar city has none rather than some fools who try to prove it by taking pics similar to what they tried for this place,
View attachment 1015543
now what remain when you take Nairobi - (National park + Slums) is just a small city.
The only difference here is that kenyan has advertised that tiny part of Nairobi compared to us who didn't care at all.
One more thing you should consider is why do kenyan try to post everywhere on the internet trying to compare to tanzania

This is the only place I have genuinely seen this comparison. Most Kenyans are indifferent to Tanzania and vice versa. Also, don't know what your obsession is with slums. Where are the things that matter? How do you rank in health care, education, per capita income? If you can show the statistics that these things that matter are better than Kenya, I will keep quiet. Nairobi in general is quite dirty, crowded, has horrible traffic and pollution yet still remains the most developed economy in East Africa.

I am actually puzzled by Tanzania in this regard. You have peace, you are safer, you are less corrupt, and you have better presidents so what happened? You also have more natural resources than the rest of us.

I think though the general contentment and denial makes me wonder if this is a Tanzanian mentality. You guys know you have slums, extreme poverty, poor access to education and healthcare in Dar. Why are you in denial about it? I know you have slums because one of my favorite songs by diamond is mbagala.

Screenshot_2019-02-07-18-30-10-762_com.google.android.youtube.jpeg

This is the only place I have genuinely seen this comparison. Most Kenyans are indifferent to Tanzania and vice versa. Also, don't know what your obsession is with slums. Where are the things that matter? How do you rank in health care, education, per capita income? If you can show the statistics that these things that matter are better than Kenya, I will keep quiet. Nairobi in general is quite dirty, crowded, has horrible traffic and pollution yet still remains the most developed economy in East Africa.

I am actually puzzled by Tanzania in this regard. You have peace, you are safer, you are less corrupt, and you have better presidents so what happened? You also have more natural resources than the rest of us.

I think though the general contentment and denial makes me wonder if this is a Tanzanian mentality. You guys know you have slums, extreme poverty, poor access to education and healthcare in Dar. Why are you in denial about it? I know you have slums because one of my favorite songs by diamond is mbagala.
During those times, our country was so focused on the welfare of others. From South Africa, to Mozambique to Uganda, you name it. The real question is, what were you doing that whole time? You could have become a superpower if you wanted to but what did you do?

Wewe ndio ulisema Tanzania kuna corruption kama Kenya?
Screenshot_2019-02-07-19-19-44.png

During those times, our country was so focused on the welfare of others. From South Africa, to Mozambique to Uganda, you name it. The real question is, what were you doing that whole time? You could have become a superpower if you wanted to but what did you do?

I just praised your leaders and now you are making me take it all back. You mean your country degraded to being one of the poorest in the world because your leaders were busy interfering in other countries?

I won't pretend to know of your war with Uganda as I only know Nyerere helped the mkora that is Obote for reasons I still do not know. I will be back after reading the history.

I just praised your leaders and now you are making me take it all back. You mean your country degraded to being one of the poorest in the world because your leaders were busy interfering in other countries?

I won't pretend to know of your war with Uganda as I only know Nyerere helped the mkora that is Obote for reasons I still do not know. I will be back after reading the history.
Historically, we have been a thorn to your country's development. When we were not busy building our nation but helping other nations to have their freedom, you had all it takes to develop but what happened? I only have one sensible answer, you people are selfish, self centred, greedy and with all that control,you are still poor as hell. Our nation has just started to develop and we're giving yours a migraine, just excited to see what's coming...

Kwanza malizeni rushwa ufisadi na ukabila unaokula nyama za wakenya alaf muwaze kushindana na tanzania👇👇👇👇

Wakuu nasikia mzee baba kamwagaa mabilioni fukwe za coco Beach kujemgwa kisasa, mwenye news atuletee

Pia nasikia Mwanza kunajengwa bus terminal matata na malls
Hii ya coco itakuwa poa sana Dar inabid i rival Zanzibar kwa beach tourism ...plus tukipata MKICC confrence centre tuta rival ya Kigali ..umeiskia wapi ishu ya coco? ... mwanza terminal nmeona pics hizo hapo chin
IMG-20190207-WA0046.jpg
IMG-20190207-WA0048.jpg
IMG-20190207-WA0045.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom