El Matador
JF-Expert Member
- May 23, 2017
- 7,132
- 3,936
You keep reposting some ordinary one lane roads.....do you have a problem...?View attachment 906682View attachment 906684View attachment 906686Akili za wake a.k.a wakenya ni za kukumbusha mara kwa mara kwasababu ni wepesi wa kusahau. Nahisi wana tatizo liitwalo ADHD yaani ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER.
Utaipata eastlands ata kishinda hioView attachment 906651Density kama hii utaipata nairobi??. You Nai-robbers
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]Yanii ukitoa izo tower mbili za serikali mnabaki na mogadishu
Hii mini unaposti jamani kweli presha imepanda kimbia mhumbili ukapewe dawa za presha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Picha inazidi maneno elfu moja[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 906468View attachment 906470
Bro what the hell is that,?
U mean Mombasa that dirty town with unpleasant smell, ule mji wa mashoga?Mombasa should be the second biggest city in East Africa after Nairobi
I think is in the 'world'Yap in Africa. I forgot.
let me help you here. KCB is short for Kenya Commercial BankView attachment 906639
HERE IS THE HEADQUARTERS, NAIROBI KENYA
View attachment 906656View attachment 906657View attachment 906658View attachment 906659
View attachment 906664View attachment 906665
AND THIS IS THE FORMER HQ,KENCOM, NAIROBI KENYA
View attachment 906660View attachment 906661View attachment 906662View attachment 906663
I took the photo, you think I don’t know about KCB? 🤣 that is Harambee house, your high commission in Dar , and is the KCB Bank HQ in Dar. Comprende ? You are trying too hard to tell me sth I Already know. Makao makuu ya Bank na ubalozi humo humo. , middle income country bank inge rent office downtown bwana. Sio kujibana huko na serikali.
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji116][emoji116][emoji116]
ati nagai marathon....lol.we only do london boston berlin and chicago