Nicxie
JF-Expert Member
- Jun 20, 2017
- 22,272
- 18,097
Picha za 70s 🤣🤣🤣The day you clean up this 80% denial , then we can talk
View attachment 3641620
Picha za 70s 🤣🤣🤣The day you clean up this 80% denial , then we can talk
View attachment 3641620
Did I have to remind to post WAFCON results.. I am so shocked you failed to do your daily chores… that’s not like you . You are always dependable and on time .. what took you so long this time?… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣btw what happend you disapeared when i was lecturing you about tourism and when is the next Loan 😆
😆😆 toka mashindano yameanza no slum member has the gut to post the results hereAgain it took me to remind you to do your job … think about that first…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sijawahi kuingia Nyamwezi 🤣 sWe fala ushawahi kuingi kwenye uwanja wowote kutazama mpira.? Au unaishia kuona kwenye picha tu.? 😂😂😂
Actually it’s back in Kijeketile Gware era …🤣🤣🤣Picha za 70s 🤣🤣🤣
Now lets try it to the other side and see if they can post the same, we challenge mwaiofhawaii to post the current harambee single mothers standing, i can even guarantee he cant post even with promise to help him out of povertyDid I have to remind to post WAFCON results.. I am so shocked you failed to do your daily chores… that’s not like you . You are always dependable and on time .. what took you so long this time?… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He didn't get "insider info" this time round🤣🤣🤣🤣Did I have to remind to post WAFCON results.. I am so shocked you failed to do your daily chores… that’s not like you . You are always dependable and on time .. what took you so long this time?… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BTW sio kuingia tu hata mpira hamjuiSijawahi kuingia Nyamwezi 🤣 s
btw vp mnajiskiaje Uganda kupewa opening matchHe didn't get "insider info" this time round🤣🤣🤣🤣
Be proud of your achievement ata kama ni 0Actually it’s back in Kijeketile Gware era …🤣🤣🤣
alafu be proud of your achievement ata kama ni 0 😂😂😂😂😂😂Hiyo nilileta picha zake hapo juu sio Ngong road?
Sawa Nyamwezi. Here's the real Ngong road View attachment 3641616View attachment 3641617View attachment 3641618View attachment 3641619View attachment 3641622
You can hide behind fake laughs , I know it pains so much inside. I feel you . But I will never forget this day that I had to remind the one and always great and dependable WAFCON results resident reporter who slept on his important job . Stakehigh you disappointed me today . Don’t do me like that again . I need those results pronto …🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆 toka mashindano yameanza no slum member has the gut to post the results here
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Be proud of your 0, no need to be ashamed of it, you worked hard for itYou can hide behind fake laughs , I know it pains so much inside. I feel you . But I will never forget this day that I had to remind the one and always great and dependable WAFCON results resident reporter who slept on his important job . Stakehigh you disappointed me today . Don’t do me like that again . I need those results pronto …🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
reminds me of some medias in kenya making plans for women world cup even before playing a single match 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂You can hide behind fake laughs , I know it pains so much inside. I feel you . But I will never forget this day that I had to remind the one and always great and dependable WAFCON results resident reporter who slept on his important job . Stakehigh you disappointed me today . Don’t do me like that again . I need those results pronto …🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tutajuaje mpira wakati tunacheza na viwete?
Too late, that ship sailed away . I just can’t believe you failed to do your very important update duty that we all depend on . You failed all of us . We miss those 10 posts in a row about same results like we can’t get enough of it. Please don’t ever leave us dry like that . We want consistency in your remarkable job that we are all proud of . Our pride and joy WAFCON reporter …🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You see when i tell you there are some villages train all week to achieve 0 pointsYou can hide behind fake laughs , I know it pains so much inside. I feel you . But I will never forget this day that I had to remind the one and always great and dependable WAFCON results resident reporter who slept on his important job . Stakehigh you disappointed me today . Don’t do me like that again . I need those results pronto …🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This was in the 70s , it doesn’t count…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Tutajuaje mpira wakati tunacheza na viwete?View attachment 3641629
madame hii mechi ni 8 years back, we have had matches juzi tu apa from under 17 mpaka 20, show us the results 😂😂😂 au tusiingilie happiness yakoTutajuaje mpira wakati tunacheza na viwete?View attachment 3641629