Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Reminding you again: dont ask for people financial status, you might find yourself depressed, just be happy your interacting mengine achana nayo
I asked for your level of education, I'm not busy with your poverty.

Ama kusoma pia inakuchanganya?
 
These numbers always sound like they relate to development, kitu ambacho kinawachanganya wakenya 😂😂 BTW you can go from $147B to $20B in a single year without any noticable problem, likewise you can jump from $82B to $123B without any noticable change in either sector from infrastructure to development, its pure Central Bank NUmbers



View: https://x.com/akech_andrew/status/2057504991133208595?s=20
 
I asked for your level of education, I'm not busy with your poverty.

Ama kusoma pia inakuchanganya?
one again, wachana na details za watu, tukiamua kuonyesha what we have or own you might be depressed, just be happy your interacting and your getting some insider info here and there, vingine achana navyo
 
These numbers always sound like they relate to development, kitu ambacho kinawachanganya wakenya 😂😂 BTW you can go from $147B to $20B in a single year without any noticable problem, likewise you can jump from $82B to $123B without any noticable change in either sector from infrastructure to development, its pure Central Bank NUmbers



View: https://x.com/akech_andrew/status/2057504991133208595?s=20

Wewe hufai kuongelea mambo ya uchumi sababu uielewi.
 
Jifunze tofauti ya WiFi na data ya kawaida.
Onesha WiFi kwenye hiyo screenshot ya saa 14:48
View attachment 3592478
Safaricom 5G. Somewhere on Thika Rd, Nairobi
Screenshot_20260521_214340_Speedtest.jpg
 
Proceedure of a scammer;

1. Go to any office with a strong WiFi
2. Open the WiFi icon on your phone
3. Perform speed test with the connected WiFi.
4. Turn the WiFi off.
5. Take a screenshot of the tested WiFi speed.
6. Share it on Jamie Forum.

Anytime you try to cheat people here I'll always catch you red-handed.
You got him bait, hook and sinker…🤣🤣🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom