stakehigh
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 9, 2019
- 37,860
- 37,402
Mshamba ni mshamba tu. Ndio maana unanyonga chupa.Proposal.? 😂😂😂. We teseka hadi ufe mpumbavu mmoja.
He is just primitive, I think it's time we understand him😂😂That dude has no shame in his weak game …😆😆😆
Compare and Contrast 😂😂yatashuka tu wala usiwaze hata umeme utashuka
Umejibu ujingaumeelewa nmejibu nn?
How do you compare Talanta with vagina?Compare and Contrast 😂😂
View attachment 3590888View attachment 3590889
Vs
😂😂👇👇
View attachment 3590890
I just wanted to show them how ugly that their stadium is from inside😂😂🤣How do you compare Talanta with vagina?
Sawa nyamwezi. I have understood that Samia has bakuli seats, just like Talanta stadiumlearn to read and understand, not to read to argue
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I just wanted to show them how ugly that their stadium is from inside😂😂🤣
From Inside it doesn't look like a stadium 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG!
Tueleze, mpaka sasa wamekufa wangapi kwenye maandamano ya maskini wa Kenya?From Inside it doesn't look like a stadium 😂😂🤣
Maskini wapo Tanzania. 28 million of them living under EXTREME povertyTueleze, mpaka sasa wamekufa wangapi kwenye maandamano ya maskini wa Kenya?
If you have a friend from abroad who is a football fan, mtumie the same pics atakupa majibu we are tired of an insecure stadiumCompare and Contrast 😂😂
View attachment 3590888View attachment 3590889
Vs
😂😂👇👇
View attachment 3590890
sasa kama stadium zote zna bakuli seats what are you trying to prove to us? unlike Uganda who can confidently show us a stadium with nice seats na hawana kelele, you have the same seats and your shouting everydaySawa nyamwezi. I have understood that Samia has bakuli seats, just like Talanta stadium
kama huna cha maaana cha kuongea nenda katibu ilo kovuMaskini wapo Tanzania. 28 million of them living under EXTREME poverty
basi uache ivo ivo huo ujingaUmejibu ujinga
Maskini wapo Tanzania. 28 million of them living under EXTREME poverty