kana huna cha kuongea just shut upI have 2 cars, does that scream poverty to you?πππ€£.
Nikuulize ww machafu chafu wa kibera kama umeoga na kupata milo 3Umeoga Leo?
Tena hutaki mambo ya poverty?πππ€£.kana huna cha kuongea just shut up
I bet heβs currently moving everywhere looking for a responseβ¦..akitespond Nitag β¦π€£π€£π€£π€£WiFi is common in Kenya but not Tanzania. I want us to do a challenge.
Post your screenshot I want to see how many active WiFi routers are around you, this is mine. I dare you to post something like this ππ
View attachment 3590137View attachment 3590138View attachment 3590139View attachment 3590140View attachment 3590141View attachment 3590142View attachment 3590143View attachment 3590144
Hawawezipost. I was 100% sure the guy was eating hotspot from another phone ππI bet heβs currently moving everywhere looking for a responseβ¦..akitespond Nitag β¦π€£π€£π€£π€£
I wonder how deep did Samia beg during the recent Dar State House meetingβ¦.. what do you think was her offer to persuade Dangote β¦.. ( but ainβt happening)πππππView attachment 3590101
Poor Tanganyika β¦.ππSo in short umeona tukiongelea WiFi ukaenda kwa jirani akufungulie Hotspot ya simu? Hiyo speed sio ya WiFi, inakaa ya simu with a 2G network.
Yani Gazeti first page mzima ni propaganda za serikali β¦ when will Tanzania be Free ???