stakehigh
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 9, 2019
- 37,879
- 37,423
kana huna cha kuongea just shut upI have 2 cars, does that scream poverty to you?😂😂🤣.
kana huna cha kuongea just shut upI have 2 cars, does that scream poverty to you?😂😂🤣.
Nikuulize ww machafu chafu wa kibera kama umeoga na kupata milo 3Umeoga Leo?
Tena hutaki mambo ya poverty?😂😂🤣.kana huna cha kuongea just shut up
I bet he’s currently moving everywhere looking for a response…..akitespond Nitag …🤣🤣🤣🤣WiFi is common in Kenya but not Tanzania. I want us to do a challenge.
Post your screenshot I want to see how many active WiFi routers are around you, this is mine. I dare you to post something like this 👇👇
View attachment 3590137View attachment 3590138View attachment 3590139View attachment 3590140View attachment 3590141View attachment 3590142View attachment 3590143View attachment 3590144
Hawawezipost. I was 100% sure the guy was eating hotspot from another phone 😂😂I bet he’s currently moving everywhere looking for a response…..akitespond Nitag …🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder how deep did Samia beg during the recent Dar State House meeting….. what do you think was her offer to persuade Dangote ….. ( but ain’t happening)😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 3590101
Poor Tanganyika ….😆😆So in short umeona tukiongelea WiFi ukaenda kwa jirani akufungulie Hotspot ya simu? Hiyo speed sio ya WiFi, inakaa ya simu with a 2G network.
Yani Gazeti first page mzima ni propaganda za serikali … when will Tanzania be Free ???