Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

where the hell are all these you've listed.....you barely have none
Broo dont worry Mark my word's,
udsm library is almost done,tazara flyover next year by October we close this case,demolition and other preparations for highway is done we await for the engineers to make it happen

Yote hayo ynafanyika at once..ringroads ya kujoint Morogoro road and bagamoyo road ipo tayari na zingine zipo uc sijui unaweweseka nn

Broo dont worry Mark my word's,
udsm library is almost done,tazara flyover next year by October we close this case,demolition and other preparations for highway is done we await for the engineers to make it happen

Yote hayo ynafanyika at once..ringroads ya kujoint Morogoro road and bagamoyo road ipo tayari na zingine zipo uc sijui unaweweseka nn
.........ok....

M6bnh.jpg
Kamji kadogo

dude don't you dare correct slang, no grammar here homie...
correct slang - correct my slang.
PS being bitchy is acting like a bitch, got it?
Being bitchy and acting like a bitch are two different statements. Being bitchy is to be annoying, acting like a bitch is being soft, scared or chickened out. The mistake you made has nothing to do with using slang but a technical error done by someone who doesn't know how to use the language properly.

correct slang - correct my slang.

Being bitchy and acting like a bitch are two different statements. Being bitchy is to be annoying, acting like a bitch is being soft, scared or chickened out. The mistake you made has nothing to do with using slang but a technical error done by someone who doesn't know how to use the language properly.
Being bitchy is to be annoying = being bitchy is being annoying
Oh for f*ck's sake! Spare me your sh*t

You're being more than just bitchy

118 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom