Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Simba 254 is just right my brother. It seems not real but it is true. This year a have been able to tour all Counties in Kenya and I can tell you for a fact, not from statistics or political propaganda. There is no county with less than 5 road projects to Tarmac standards being just completed or ongoing. In fact nearly all constituents in Kenya have seen a road being upgraded to bitumen in the last two years.

Literally, it is like a new road is opened in Kenya every day.
If you want to proof, just go through this handles
Rural roads
Urban Roads
Highways
Other roads are being done by the
- county governments
- Constituency development fund
This one has been completed partially today. Awaiting marking and finishes

View attachment 1863155
Nenda udanganye mamaako.

Fake jubilee propaganda
This gibberish will only be consumed by jubilee lunatics

Uhuru is already exposed

I have done a little research on Kenyans in Jamii Forum nimegundua most of them if not all are delusions and living in denial . They have been brainwashed from yester years of EAC propaganda that everything in kenya is good and in Tanzania is bad. You can attest here to what they were taught in form 4 about Tanzanian cities. Also according to them Kenyan sgr is more superior to Tanzanian sgr only a delusional person will think that way. Hayo machache tuu ila I have loads of evidence about them being delusional and brain washed.

Bro be logical that area has red soil red soil so chances of the road looking like that are high dar kuna sandy soil sana so ni ngumu to see a road turn colour those are natural facts one cant change
Mbn hapa Tz kuna maeneo mengi tu yana red soil na huwezi kuta uchafu wa hivyo town? Sema ninyi ni wachafu sana

Unajua tofauti ya improved na paved we vampire? 🤣🤣🤣

2424280_IMG_20200611_130314 (1).jpg

Nenda udanganye mamaako.
Mama kaingilia wapi hapa wewe zuzu???? Mbona unamuingiza mama kwa haya? Nilidhani we mjinga lakini lakini sikujua wewe wazimu???
Una mama wewe??? Mtu mwenye akili hawezi ongea kwa mama! Wallahi ungekuwa karibu!!!!

Are you making these arguments personal??? Don't think I can't trace you wherever you are in that dirty Tanganyika of yours.

Fool, never ever put innocent people you know nothing about in your stupid arguments.

Mama kaingilia wapi hapa wewe zuzu???? Mbona unamuingiza mama kwa haya? Nilidhani we mjinga lakini lakini sikujua wewe wazimu???
Una mama wewe??? Mtu mwenye akili hawezi ongea kwa mama! Wallahi ungekuwa karibu!!!!

Are you making these arguments personal??? Don't think I can't trace you wherever you are in that dirty Tanganyika of yours.

Fool, never ever put innocent people you know nothing about in your stupid arguments.
Nenda ambia mamaako huu upuuzi unaongea hapa.

I have done a little research on Kenyans in Jamii Forum nimegundua most of them if not all are delusions and living in denial . They have been brainwashed from yester years of EAC propaganda that everything in kenya is good and in Tanzania is bad. You can attest here to what they were taught in form 4 about Tanzanian cities. Also according to them Kenyan sgr is more superior to Tanzanian sgr only a delusional person will think that way. Hayo machache tuu ila I have loads of evidence about them being delusional and brain washed.
One of the most common Kenyan trait is calculating and weighing issues on tribal barometers, they're nincompoo in totality 😅😅😅
Kumbe wana 4k tu za o. Paved?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 3k mkuu

Nimeangalia maana ya improved kwenye dictionary ya construction nimepigwa na butwaa kumbe nyingi ni moram na vumbi 🤣🤣🤣

Kwahiyo wewe fala ukini trace mm ndo utanifanya nn ss, mm mwenyewe apa nilipo natamani niku trace ili km unaishi Tz nifanye yangu, mana mm sitaki kabisa kuona mkunya mavi kwenye hii nchi.

Back
Top Bottom