JF Chit-Chats and Jokes

General Chat, Talk about anything that falls under no category on the board, but remember FOLLOW THE RULES!
There is a good old barber in city of East London. One day a Florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Muuza bangi kafungua kiwanda cha kuuza gesi inayotumiwa kwa kupikia,siku ya pili kalipua kwa makusudi slenda mbili za gesi kikaungua kiwanda chake;kwanini?eti anafanya matangazo ya biashara -...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
3K Views
The bride tells her husband, "Honey,**you know I'm a virgin and I don't *know anything about sex. Can you *explain it to me first! *With a SMILE on his face caringly touching her in places...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Wife is dreaming in the middle of the night and suddenly shouts: "Up! Up! Quick! My husband is back" Man gets up, jumps out of the window, hurts himself, and then realizes: "Damn, I am...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
At a doctor's surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining of serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him, "What the hell did you do to your back?" The patient replies, "You...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Jiulize haya yanatutokea kila siku..... LAW OF QUEUE: Ukibadilisha mstari unapopanga foleni ule uliouacha unakwenda mbio zaidi. LAW OF TELEPHONE: Namba unayopiga kwa makosa daima...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
There was this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. After he didn't move for a half-an-hour, this big trouble-making truck driver stepped up right next to him, took the...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
A farmer is sitting in the neighbourhood bar slowly getting drunk. A man comes in and asks the farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?" The farmer says, "Some...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Three guys are drinking in a bar when a drunk comes in, staggers up to them, and points to the guy in the middle, shouting, "Your Mom's the best lay in town!" Everyone expects a fight but the guy...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Makubwa haya!! http://udakudaily.blogspot.com/
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
A PhD graduate and an ordinary man went on a camping trip, set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the ordinary man woke up his Ph D friend. friend: "Look up at the sky and tell me...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
A PhD graduate and an ordinary man went on a camping trip, set up their tent and fell asleep. Some hours later, the ordinary man woke up his Ph D friend. friend: "Look up at the sky and tell me...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Names of babies born in local clinics and hospitals during the elections in Zinbabwe: Runoff Moyo Senetorial Chirumhanzu Candidate Pote Independant Maposa Rigging Hamadziripi Electoral...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
  • Closed
nafikiria kila kitu kina historia yake. na swali hili. nawaomba wenye kujua na majibu?
0 Reactions
2 Replies
3K Views
Kweli sasa najua niko addicted na computer.. pembeni kuna sahani ya wali na njegere, na laptop; wali haukukolea chumvi nimeenda jikoni nimechukua chumvi kwenye kidubwasha chake cha vitundu.. sina...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Naye Lowasa akawaambia mawaziri wengine, KESHENI mkiomba kwani hamjui siku wala saa atakayokuja Dr.Mwakyembe. Nami naenda mtaani kuwaandalia kijiwe ili nitakapokuwa nanyi muwepo. Amini...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
jamani someni...... vituko hivi!! http://udakudaily.blogspot.com/
0 Reactions
0 Replies
5K Views
When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be BOSS. Brain said, ‘’I should be BOSS because I control the whole body response and functions. The feet said, ‘we should be BOSS as we...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot. The Indian man said to the American, "You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bartender and asks for a beer. "Certainly, sir," replies the bartender. "That'll be 1 cent." "ONE CENT!" exclaims the customer. The barman...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…